• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
tuskers said:   http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=b24df197-bfe4-4fff...

Tuskers, please acquaint yourself with FW forum posting guidelines. Free bags of dog/cat food still have sales tax charged on them in many states and in most cases a bag sells for $10 or more. these posts go in HD, not free stuff.

rated:
Free plus tax is still a pretty good deal...

rated:
Do all of their coupons look alike? Because this looks exactly like the Wellness coupon but with 'Nutro' instead.

rated:
ElephantNest said:   Do all of their coupons look alike? Because this looks exactly like the Wellness coupon but with 'Nutro' instead.Wellness barcode ends in 800, Nutro ends in 900.  

rated:
Aww, go easy on the poor guy. A 94% discount is close enough to free for me.

rated:
I did not have tax charged for me when I got my free bag of Nutro yesterday.

rated:
In my PETsMART in FL the registers are programmed so that the coupons are deducted before the "subtotal". Tax is calculated on the subtotal. Thus, no tax.

rated:
Only one bag of each, wellness and Nutro was allowed at my store. Even with a different rewards member, the register said the code was already used.
In the past we have gotten numerous, until stock was depleted.

rated:

rated:
FYI: Some stores are no longer accepting these coupons as it was meant to be used only by existing PetPerks members who received it by email.  I tried using it today with a newly registered PetPerks account and when the cashier scanned the coupon it said "Already Redeemed".  A manager came over and said that they had gotten a message from the corporate headquarters that links to the coupon were being circulated on third party websites and people were creating new PetPerks accounts to use them when it was meant to only be for use by existing PetPerks members.  It ended up being a wasted trip because they would not accept the coupon.

rated:
LORENW said:   Only one bag of each, wellness and Nutro was allowed at my store. Even with a different rewards member, the register said the code was already used.
In the past we have gotten numerous, until stock was depleted.
This doesn't make any sense unless it is a OTU coupon, which it apparently is not. Unless the multiple rewards accounts were linked in some way, how would the register determine it was already used?

rated:
While using the Nutro coupon at PETsMART, I saw someone with the coupon below on their phone for a free bag of Wellness. I walked out of the store with 2 free bags of cat food totaling over $30. It expires on 8/14

http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=24deccdc-58e4-43e3...

rated:
Since I didn't see the Simply Nourish coupon previously, I went today to get a bag. I did not use this one before, and the account has been active for at least 5 years.

Simply also said already used

I said that seems to happen every time I get a PETsMART coupon, the clerk said they would fix it, so the Wellness and the Nutro also needed to be fixed.

Out the door with no charge for 3 bags, no tax for some reason.

My cats are hungry, so we will try another store over the weekend

rated:
Johnnyma45 said:   I did not have tax charged for me when I got my free bag of Nutro yesterday.
 Did you get it from Oregon or Delaware?

rated:
No tax in pa

rated:
Got 2 bags today, total of 9 pounds for free, no tax even. When I looked at the savings ($38.48), I realized this dog food cost more than $4 per lb. if purchased at normal price.  How we spoil our pets...

rated:
Another free bag coupon, although I've never heard of the brand Simply Nourish: http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons2014?g=c513cca1-ee3d-414a...

rated:
ubermoonknight said:   Got 2 bags today, total of 9 pounds for free, no tax even. When I looked at the savings ($38.48), I realized this dog food cost more than $4 per lb. if purchased at normal price.  How we spoil our pets...
Dogs used to eat table scraps and butcher scraps in the past. The pet food industry today may be the cause of their tumors.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017