• filter:

Lowes $25 off $100 Code YMMV (works on the deal of the day and more)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Code is

https://www.lowes.com/

Whirlpool UltraEase Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filtration System Under Sink Complete Filtration System Reverse Osmosis Filtration
$102.00 - $25 = $77
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Whirlpool-UltraEase-Reverse-Osmosis-Und...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks it worked!

rated:
work on GC?

rated:
Thanks - it worked on some cleaning supplies I needed. I used a gift card I bought awhile ago from paypal at 10% off.

rated:
I have been using myjibe.com to buy coupons for Lowes. We just bought a house and I am always at Lowes, so $1 to save $15 on a $50 purchase is a no brainer.

rated:
Stacked with the 10% off for Lowes credit card holders that expires tomorrow.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Subtotal $102.00
Get $25 Off Your $100 Purchase -$25.00
CREDIT DISCOUNT -$7.70
Parcel Shipping FREE
Tax $5.37
Balance Due
$74.67
You Saved $32.70

rated:
thanks. work for me

rated:
There are online generators and easy methods to generate your own coupons for free. You've been paying for them? Ouch

rated:
^ ikr

rated:
i think they just pulled the code, right out from under me.
damn my slow fingers... lol

"Promotion is not available at this time."

rated:
Because it was past midnight.

rated:
Thanks iLetTheDogsOut!

Was in the market for an RO filter. $77 is a fantastic deal! Combined with a Lowes GC bought a whiile back at 10% off. TCB has 5% CB.

rated:
Got 2 greats deals yesterday with this code. Thanks! (Sad it expired already; I need more stuff!!)

rated:
Lowes and Home Depot aren't much different than Wal Mart now,, 95% of the stuff comes from communist China

rated:
gomoogo said:   i think they just pulled the code, right out from under me.
damn my slow fingers... lol

"Promotion is not available at this time."

rated:
KingKong954 said:   There are online generators and easy methods to generate your own coupons for free. You've been paying for them? Ouch
  Yeah, I have researched the old style method of generation and had no luck, so I have been paying for them. I have no problem paying $1 to save $15 and I can do it on the fly. I was forwarded some better instructions on coupon generating, so I gave them a try and they work like a charm!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017