• filter:

Bridgestone Tires $70 off 4 plus 1 cent per tire installation at Costco and costco.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Costco is having their Bridgestone Tires are on sale for $70 off 4 tires and 1 cent per tire installation.
This is valid August 11-18, 2017.

Member Summary

Costco Bridgestone Tires (22.04kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   Costco is having their Bridgestone Tires are on sale for $70 off 4 tires and 1 cent per tire installation.
This is valid August 11-18, 2017.

Got this exact deal last month. Good price.

rated:
There is $15 installation fee/ tire.

rated:
hienld said:   There is $15 installation fee/ tire.
  That's what I saw too when going to checkout. The Ad banner says 1c installation though. 

rated:
Got them on the car today and just 4 cents to mount. Sweet!

rated:
god dammit haha. just ordered it yesterday at $952.16 for a set of tires, and today it's showing up as $892.20

**update** on 8/11 i ordered tires
on 8/12 i called after 7pm and they were closed for online
8/13 i called at 10am and they called me back at 1:00pm and said they will submit a petition request for $59.96 (cost for the tire installation).

the ones i ordered were:
Tire Rack: DUELER H/L ALENZA PLUS 255/50R19 107W XL BL ALL cost at TireRack: $877.68 (no tax) and then -70 mail-in rebate ($807.68) + ~$80 installation fee ( $887.68)
costco: $892.20 out the door.

so for $5 difference, i'm going with costco...

rated:
Yes i changed my tires yesterday in Costco. It is Bridgestone Ecopia. Total came as $636 for all the 4 tires with 70,000 Mile warranty. 18th Aug is the last date for 1 penny installation.
It's a great Deal.

rated:
Mine is a 2016 Toyota Camry SE

rated:
Nice deal, assuming you have a Costco membership and need 4 tires!

rated:
True but time to gear the car up for the kid going to college!

rated:
$600+ for 4 Ecopias??

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tiresWillFit=true&tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Ecopia+EP422+%28H-+or+V-Speed+Rated%29&partnum=865HR5EP422V2

TireRack.com has 4 Ecopia EP422 sized for a prius for only $203 after rebate.

I always get tires with rebates from TireRack. Even with shipping, then cheap valve/balance/mount, less than $400.

rated:
https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Ecopia+EP422+%28H-+or+V-Speed+Rated%29&partnum=155HR7EP422&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Toyota&autoYear=2016&autoModel=Camry+4cyl&autoModClar=XLE&autoMake=Toyota&autoYear=2016&autoModel=Camry+4cyl&autoModClar=XLE

For the Camry, $486 after rebate at Tire Rack, ~$60 shipping = $550. Here in Santa Ana, CA , all the cheap Mexican tire shops can stem/balance/mount for $40.

rated:
adorable said:   $600+ for 4 Ecopias??

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tiresWillFit=true&tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Ecopia+EP422+%28H-+or+V-Speed+Rated%29&partnum=865HR5EP422V2

TireRack. com has 4 Ecopia EP422 sized for a prius for only $203 after rebate.

I always get tires with rebates from TireRack. Even with shipping, then cheap valve/balance/mount, less than $400.

I'm seeing $340 with shipping and tax to get Ecopias for a Prius (15" wheels). Tack on $40 for install/balancing at some random place in Santa Ana as well as $11 for the tire disposal/CA new tire fees, and I'm at $390 before the rebate, and $320 after rebate. Costco is ~$350 out the door with $5 CB, so $345, and they offer free balancing/rotation, road hazard, and pro-rated replacement for defective tires. To me that seems like six of one, half a dozen of another. TireRack is $30 less expensive up front if I go with some random inexpensive shop, but I don't have some of the advantages Costco provides.

rated:
I Checked the TireRack for me it is coming as $626 with installation for my 17inch tires .So Not much i am saving with TireRack
For costco warranty, Free tire Rotation and free nitrogen fill i can pay $10 extra.

rated:
anyone know how often this offer rolls around? Will they have something good for labor day?

Is there an advantage of buying @ costco vs bjs or sams club?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017