• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

DeWALT (1.10kB)
Disclaimer
Buy 2 get 20% Off, Buy 3 get 30% Off on Select DeWALT Tools @ Amazon 

Unlike most of these kind of sales, there is no landing page of all qualifying items. Also not all the tools are applicable for both promos which are actually completely separate.

Ends Aug 31st

• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon. com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon. com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page)
  • Offer limited to one per customer and account.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is amazing, I hope they dont get canceled.

rated:
Worked great for me too.

rated:
Worked like a charm. 

rated:
I picked 2 products, not getting 20% off.
I picked 2x of a product, not getting 20% off.
Oh, well

rated:
Expired?

rated:
It says Ends Aug 31st.

rated:
Where are you seeing the deal details listed? I've added three other things from the list to my card, and I still don't see any offer mentioned, and no discount taken off when I check out.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017