• filter:

Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut 2015 - $579.99 or SG Special 2015 - $549.99 or Junior 2015 - $479.99 FS @ Sam Ash

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

LPDC (32.81kB)
Disclaimer
Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut 2015 - $579.99 or SG Special 2015 - $549.99 or Junior 2015 - $479.99 FS @ Sam Ash 

These all have the tuners whose design shall not be spoken of, but are otherwise standard $1000 range guitars. I kid, but these have the automated tuners. Most people hate them but that is because Gibson is a brand that thrives purely off of it's history and tradition and it's customers hold them to that generally. I too was a hater at first but after using them many times they are actually pretty cool and work well. You have to get used to them but when you do they tune up your guitar within a few seconds just from the press of a button and a few strums with a couple single string strums to allow the tuner to fix the couple straggler strings. If you try to fight them or are not sure how they work they can at first appear to be very imperfect. I thought so at first too until I figured out how they need to be used.  Also from all my reading on forums they are easily taken off and regular tuners put on with minimal modification and a tech could do it for not very much money. Even with the added expense all three of these models would still be at a great price.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
tempting. but all my guitars have dot inlays. i'd like the sexy MOP inlays

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017