TRENDnet 5-Port Gigabit Switch (plastic) @ Amazon $10 shipped w/prime

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have had one of these in my family room for several years to handle all the smart devices (xbox, dvr, etc.) and another in my son's room for all of his computer and robotics projects. Never given me a moment of trouble. they just work.

I got them on a Black Friday deal for about $10 for the pair - but I have never seen a price like that again.

rated:
I never trust a plastic switch. They will crack and the send the data to the wrong ports! ... LOL... Why does it matter that the CASE is PLASTIC?

rated:
Deal is dead...price up to $14.99 as of 1230pm EDT on 15 Aug.

rated:
Thanks OP!

Good model and price. Man, just missed the deal. Had a same exact one (recently bought for the same price) fried yesterday from a lighting thunderstorm that took out this one, a computer and 3 routers (incl one that I had set up for the 1st time just the previous night!) . And all of these were on professional UPS!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017