• filter:

Ozark Trail 52-Qt. Roto-molded Cooler (69-85920-00-06) - $127.00 + FS @ Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has the Ozark Trail 52-Qt. Roto-molded Cooler (69-85920-00-06) on sale for $127.00 with free shipping. This item has received 3.7/5 stars based on 102 customer reviews.

• Holds Ice up to 7 days
  • Secure T-Handle Latches
  • Heavy-duty handles with comfort grip
  • Oversized Drain
  • Industrial Strength, Stainless Steel Locking Plate with Built-in Bottle Opener
  • Reversible Anti-skid/slide Feet
  • Wire Basket
  • Heavy Duty Hinges
  • Certified bear-resistant

Built-in Lid Features:

• 4 drink holders 
  • Fish ruler
  • Locking plate

This item is currently selling 3rd party on Amazon from $149.99.
According to CCC the lowest price for this item was $149!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I hope this isn't considered thread crapping or hijacking, but I found the ice chest on Jet.com for the same price of $127.00. I was able to use "SAVE15" and save 15% ($20) new accounts only. My total shipped to my house was $117.99. Don't forget Ebates!

Thanks to OP as I would have never found this ice chest otherwise.

Again, I apologize if this is thread crapping or hijacking, but I didn't think it made necessary a brand new deal thread.

rated:
the1percent said:   I hope this isn't considered thread crapping or hijacking, but I found the ice chest on Jet.com for the same price of $127.00. I was able to use "SAVE15" and save 15% ($20) new accounts only. My total shipped to my house was $117.99. Don't forget Ebates!

Again, I apologize if this is thread crapping or hijacking, but I didn't think it made necessary a brand new deal thread.

Posting to save others money is the point of this website.  Thanks mate.

rated:
MeerKatKiller said:   
the1percent said:   I hope this isn't considered thread crapping or hijacking, but I found the ice chest on Jet.com for the same price of $127.00. I was able to use "SAVE15" and save 15% ($20) new accounts only. My total shipped to my house was $117.99. Don't forget Ebates!

Posting to save others money is the point of this website.  Thanks mate.

agreed! Thanks the1percent!

rated:
I have the walmart ozark soft sided one, and LOVE it. we have used it dozens of times... and for $30 instead of Yeti $250+ its a no brainer. I will check this out at walmart.

rated:
Even a better deal thru swagbucks - 10% back on jet.com!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017