Dell UltraSharp 24" (U2412M) - $149.99 FS @ Staples

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell UltraSharp 24" (U2412M) - $149.99 FS @ Staples 

!!! NO HDMI !!!

You don't see too many 1920 x 1200 monitors these days.

4.5/5 stars with 1,314 reviews. 3C's shows this beats Amazon 's low by $30.

• 1920 x 1200
  • 60 Hz Resolution
  • 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
  • 300 cd/m˛ Brightness
  • 8 ms Response Time
  • DVI-D with HDCP, DisplayPort, VGA
  • 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
  • 0.27 x 0.27mm Pixel Pitch
  • Security Port & Anti-Theft Stand Lock

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Sep. 26, 2017 @ 1:46pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great monitor! I'm using one right now.  In my opinion 1200 is way better than 1080.  

rated:
.... your 120 pixels isn't going to change a thing, and good luck finding game support for that resolution.

rated:
2011 model, but still a good one. READ the Q&A on the Amazon site regarding the warranty. You may not get the full 3 years.

rated:
perfect monitor!

rated:
jeffmd said:   .... your 120 pixels isn't going to change a thing, and good luck finding game support for that resolution.
  I always thought so in the past but when a friend of mine bought the nearly identical ASUS monitor as me, but his was 1920x1200, it was shocking how much nicer his monitor seemed for general use. As a work monitor that extra screen space is pretty nice to have.

Also with a 8ms refresh rate I don't think gaming was the intended purpose of this monitor.

rated:
work for me. thanks op

rated:
jeffmd said:   .... your 120 pixels isn't going to change a thing, and good luck finding game support for that resolution.

11% more pixels, and every game I've ever played supports that resolution.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017