• filter:

Samsonite Carbon 2 20" Spinner $71.99 AC @ Samsonite.com w/ FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://shop.samsonite.com/luggage/carry-on-luggage/samsonite-car...

• Keep your travel essentials stylishly stowed in the Samsonite Carbon 2 spinners. 
  • This ABS/polycarbonate hardside collection features a textured shell to discourage scratches and scuffs and was designed to absorb impact when under stress, then pop back to its original shape, eliminating dents and dings. 
  • Each has a spacious, zippered main compartment with elastic cross-straps for holding contents in place, plus a zippered lid compartment for keeping accessories and toiletries separate. 
  • Each case comes with a Mounted Travel Sentry combination lock. 
  • Four multi-directional spinner wheels for smooth, upright, 360 degree rolling.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I already have a small one...
But the awesome thing??? The 28" is on sale on samsonite as well with 40% off!! Just what I needed

The dimensions add up to 63 linear inches. This is 1 inch over the limit for international travel. I'm risking it - every traveler forum I checked said they aren't going to bust out a tape measure when it looks entirely like an ordinary sized piece of luggage. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017