• filter:

Walmart BBQ Clearance (YMMV) 40" Masterbuilt Propane Smoker $49.99

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart(YMMV) is having an end of Summer BBQ clearance.
I was in the Harrisonburg Va store and they have the 40" XL Masterbuilt Propane smoker on clearance for 49.99 
Price sticker on the rack showed original price $196 reduced to $139 reduced on clearance to $49.99
It's this one:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masterbuilt-Propane-Smoker/21151685

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
SKU: 21151685. Price is not universal and anywhere with that price in my area, it is sold out.

Brickseek​​​​​​​

rated:
How accurate is Brickseek? It shows available and $49 at my local Walmart but shows up $179 on the site? Do I need to go there to get that price as it won't show up on line?

rated:
What is FWM?

rated:
cheapmot said:   What is FWM?
 F@@K Walmart.   

rated:
There are two stores with multiple ones in stock in my area for $49, but not only do I not need this, I'm not even sure I'd know how to use it. I struggle enough using a grill.

rated:
Local store shows 4 in stock at $49. Fingers crossed.

rated:
I have an old Landmann smoker that fits an entire pork rib rack without having to cut it in half and it is a great feature. I don't know the quality of this one, but it is 29 inch wide according to the web site, so it should be sufficiently wide.

rated:
Well, I totally concur. FWM. Drove to local Walmart. Brickseeker shows 7 in inventory. They had 0. Didn't even have any BBQ's at all in the store. Thanks anyways OP. Good luck if anyone gets one.

rated:
In for 3. Great deal!

Brickseek was accurate for me too (4 in stock)

only 1 left now N. Adams, MA!!!

rated:
Brickseek was actually accurate for me (2 in stock) and I got one. thanks OP

rated:
yep got one too thanks to trickster. they were listed at $200 and scanned for $49

I would have bought them all to resell but they only had pre assembled ones with no box.

I have the 2 door smaller version but this is much nicer. more room to add wood and you can do much more with a turkey or full brisket.

you lose heat but it quickly goes back up.

rated:
cheapmot said:   How accurate is Brickseek? It shows available and $49 at my local Walmart but shows up $179 on the site? Do I need to go there to get that price as it won't show up on line?

Don't use it at all. It takes your searches and gives that information to it's 'members' to alert them what to is being searcehd for, to only give them an easier time to buy it all up. 

rated:
Brickstreet was accurate - but doesn't update until next day.

But be careful, mine was defective and missing mount points for one leg. Had to repack and re-tape. Was able to exchange at local store for pre-assembled one that works great. Saved me 2 hour round-trip to store that had it on clearance.

rated:
still $167 in Jacksonville

rated:
Brickseek.com showed 2 in Reno at the Kietzke store for $49. Both were there. Only one now. THANKS OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017