• filter:

Petsmart save $5 on dog or cat food with coupon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
PETsMART is offering a coupon that saves you $5 on any dog or cat food. This deal expires 8/20!
Note that you must print out this coupon to use in a store, and it may not be combined with other discounts or coupons.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It doesn't say that you need to print the coupon, just "present" it. Presented on phone has always worked just fine, and did this time also, even when used for multiple transactions.
Thanks OP, great coupon!

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   PETsMART is offering a coupon that saves you $5 on any dog or cat food. This deal expires 8/20!
Note that you must print out this coupon to use in a store, and it may not be combined with other discounts or coupons.  

it can be combined with a manufacturer coupon however.

many here to stack, (ie, $10 bag of food, $3/1 IP and op Q, pay $2 + tax)   https://www.coupons.com/coupons/pet-care-coupons-102/

rated:
Is this $5 of a single item, or $5 off multiple items that add up to more than $5?

rated:
It does not say single item. I bought 11 cans of friskies cat food at $.48 a can, plus tax. Paid $.30! I did 3 transactions without any problem. 33 cans for less than $1- happy day!

rated:
My dog thanks you!

rated:
Get some for the shelter animals

rated:
Great find. thanks.

rated:
Weird. Yesterday I bought one "multipack" of cat food that was a single item, about $7. Coupon worked.

Today I tried to buy 11 cans of Friskies for a total of about $5.50. Coupon did not work, said that the "items weren't eligible".

rated:
kstraka said:   Weird. Yesterday I bought one "multipack" of cat food that was a single item, about $7. Coupon worked.

Today I tried to buy 11 cans of Friskies for a total of about $5.50. Coupon did not work, said that the "items weren't eligible".

That is weird indeed. Seven cans of Sheba - no problem.

rated:
somanycats said:   It does not say single item. I bought 11 cans of friskies cat food at $.48 a can, plus tax. Paid $.30! I did 3 transactions without any problem. 33 cans for less than $1- happy day!
  did you do 3 transactions on one PETsMART card or 3?

rated:
Can this coupon be used more than one time?

rated:
Aurianne said:   Can this coupon be used more than one time?

The verbiage on their coupons isn't that clear in my opinion.  "Limit one coupon per customer, per transaction." Common sense would be that the retailer intended for you to use it once. I'm not going to try it more than once, but each member of you family could have a PetPerks account which would probably help you out.

rated:
Meischeap - thank you

rated:
I used this coupon over and over again yesterday. Stacked it with manufacturer coupons, Target coupons, and competitor (Petsupermarket) coupons. Used my phone # and friend's #, several times each. You can also not give a number. Highlights: 16 lbs bags of Cat Chow for $.53, 24 pks of Friskies for $.56.

rated:
Great timing since we are going to PETsMART to buy dog food for our Australian Sheppard mix who thinks she is human.

rated:
Give her a coupon too and see if she can redeem it

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017