• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I tried 45OFF and received this message 'This coupon code has already been redeemed.'.  

Edit:  I received the message.  But, I still received 45% off a regular price item!  Thanks OP

rated:
You can reuse it if you do each item separately. It'll even save the code to your cart.

rated:
Cannot get free shipping unless I order at least $49.

rated:
Compare them to Walmart prices (I just did that for detergent), and you find that the everyday pricing at Walmart is just as cheap as the CVS price after all the gimmicky discounts. In other words, CVS just marks up the prices to price in the discount.

rated:
Doesn't work Even SAVE30 doesn't work   'This coupon code has already been redeemed.'

rated:
both codes worked for me after I logged in my account with CVS card.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Compare them to Walmart prices (I just did that for detergent), and you find that the everyday pricing at Walmart is just as cheap as the CVS price after all the gimmicky discounts. In other words, CVS just marks up the prices to price in the discount.
Totally agree. Used to shop frequently for a long time but stopped after WM's/Sam's standard prices were almost the same or better. That said, they occasionally have great deals when combining ExtraBucks, CVS coupons etc. Stopped using them when they shortened their EB policy to 30 days and refused to accept them a day or so late. Too bad, I get 5% CB with them on my Amex Blue (regular).

Code didn't work (coupon has already been used msg and no actual discount either) even on regular priced items (kids' pullups) and having logged in. Any known condiitions/restrictions? Thanks.

Thanks OP!

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Compare them to Walmart prices (I just did that for detergent), and you find that the everyday pricing at Walmart is just as cheap as the CVS price after all the gimmicky discounts. In other words, CVS just marks up the prices to price in the discount.
  Agreed.  I used to shop there weekly, but now unless their flyer shows a great price on something I regularly use, I rarely shop there any more.  And even their "great sales" are almost always in the form of receiving Extra Care Bucks to be redeemed at a future visit, and half the time they expire before I can use them simply because I don't get around to going back.  They just don't offer as many good deals as they did a few years ago, and their everyday prices are almost always much higher than Walmart or even Target

rated:
Not working for me on Schick Hydro 5 refills. Logged into my account.

Anyone else getting the 45% off to work at all?

rated:
Sandisk 64gb MicrosSD Plus for $22 seems reasonable. or that's the Amazon usualy price. can't think of anything i need otherwise

rated:
This coupon code has already been redeemed (45OFF). However, the 30FREESHIP worked giving 30% off + free shipping.
Thanks

rated:
45off did not work. 30freeship took shipping off but not 30% off as previously poster mentioned. I was trying to order vitamins. so not sure if it applies to some things and not others or what.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017