• filter:

Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones - $299.99 w/ FS @ Rakuten

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones - $299.99 w/ FS @ Rakuten

Rakuten has the Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones for $299.99 with free shipping. This is the next lowest price by $40 according to Google Shopping.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Absolutely amazing headphones. I got me for a full price two months ago.

rated:
" Battery cannot be replaced "

rated:

rated:
nah

rated:
Nice find. Thanks OP

rated:
dribble said:   " Battery cannot be replaced "
  This is worth worrying

rated:
I have been using a QC25 for years on flights, and have used my son's QC35 a few times (it's a good upgrade but not worth paying full price and junking a QC25). But if you are buying to travel, just know more and more non-US carriers (latest example Air Canada in the US, Canada, and flying to Asia) are not allowing bluetooth or even muff type of headset. Only wired earbuds. So I am looking at a QC20, and keeping the QC25 because it uses AAA battery.

rated:
Which airline condemns earmuff (full fledged) headphones yet ?

rated:
I think the 35s can function as either wired or Bluetooth headphones.

rated:
Yes, this has both wired or wireless option.  Most of the time when I fly, I used the wired option to plug the wire to watch the movies although I do wish the wire that they provide is a bit longer.  This model also provide some additional adapters that are specifically for some of the older planes, but I have never used those adapter heads. 

As for comfort for long flights, it is definitely a great investment to have the surrounding noise cancel out and I have occasionally have used it to aid sleep (on red eye flights).

Battery life is reasonable when using wired option.  I have used it for two back to back weeks round transcon flights tips between JFK and SFO before I get low battery (about 24 hours usage).

l8r

-doc

rated:
ck90211 said:   But if you are buying to travel, just know more and more non-US carriers (latest example Air Canada in the US, Canada, and flying to Asia) are not allowing bluetooth or even muff type of headset. Only wired earbuds. 

I sort of get not allowing bluetooth, as its wireless (though check any consumer device and says are tested to not give interference, but may accept it), but not going to allow me to wear muff style? Well I apologize to the attendant telling me this in advance, but they can go muff themselves. Maybe I don't turn my headphones on, as it's nice to not have anyone bother you. 

rated:
this is a great find, they are selling for a higher price USED on Amazon

rated:
Sold out.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017