• filter:

Kirkland Signature Jasmine Rice, 25 Pound (Prime Members only) $12.69 at amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

jas (45.47kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Kirkland Signature Jasmine Rice, 25 Pound (Prime Members only) $12.69 (new updated price)
https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Jasmine-Rice-Pound/dp/B00SORXXNM 

Prime members only. Free shipping. Premium grade rice.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Costco does not sell to Amazon directly, these are products purchased by Amazon from third party sellers

bobbybore (Aug. 22, 2017 @ 7:52a) |

Finally invoiced.
An additional $2.54 came off for the coupon on top of the S&S discount. Final price $8.xx

ocean935 (Aug. 23, 2017 @ 11:52a) |

I just received me 25lb bag of rice; I was a bit apprehensive and thought it might be old rice but low and behold: "Best... (more)

ManuFact (Aug. 23, 2017 @ 3:04p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Rice from Thailand is really famous.Seems it smells good.Want to try.

rated:
Can't figure out how to use the 20% coupon

rated:
ocean935 said:   Can't figure out how to use the 20% coupon

I see no mention of a 20% coupon. You can get 15% off (of original price) if you have 5 subscribe & save items on your delivery schedule

rated:
There's a 20% off checkbox on the landing page.

rated:
$10.79 with S&S.

rated:
good find OP. same for $20 at Costco:
https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Thai-Hom-Mali-Jasmine-...

I wonder if Costco have a "price match" policy

rated:
msenthil said:   good find OP. same for $20 at Costco:
https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Thai-Hom-Mali-Jasmine-Rice%2C-25-lbs.product.100334875.html

I wonder if Costco have a "price match" policy

$20 includes shipping.  B&M Costco is around $15ish. 

rated:
Dead?

rated:
Dead

rated:
Went on Amazon and its $36.

rated:
Back on again.

rated:
ocean935 said:   There's a 20% off checkbox on the landing page.
  The deal is on again, and the price is as low as $10.79 with a S&S with 5 or more items, but there is not a 20% off on the landing page. Why are people giving green votes to a post with wrong information? 

To the reply below: I was in on the deal before the second round and the coupon had already expired, so don't jump to conclusions. The green votes came AFTER it was known that the coupon was gone, and that is sending the wrong message.

rated:
I like the Dynasty brand Jasmine rice

rated:
It's a low grade jasmine rice. If you have no basis of comparison, you probably won't know the difference. It's passable.

rated:
Got rice?

rated:
yoregano said:   
ocean935 said:   There's a 20% off checkbox on the landing page.
  The deal is on again, and the price is as low as $10.79 with a S&S with 5 or more items, but there is not a 20% off on the landing page. Why are people giving green votes to a post with wrong information? 

You are late to the party and checking the landing page on the second go round.

Random thought: if it were me, I would look in the mirror before insinuating that the green-givers are fools. They saw the 20% in the first go-round.

rated:
Don't like rice but this is good.

rated:
I'll buy it in Costco store ($14.99) - easy return if I don't like it.

rated:
back to $37 again

rated:
$34.76 for me. Shame.

rated:
Interesting that it was actually Amazon selling the Kirkland product. Thats Costco's private label brand. Usually you see 3rd party market place people selling Kirkland on Amazon to flip for a profit but the original price was actually Amazon themselves selling it. Is there a collaboration going on where Amazon will sell Kirkland?

rated:
jerosen said:   Interesting that it was actually Amazon selling the Kirkland product. Thats Costco's private label brand. Usually you see 3rd party market place people selling Kirkland on Amazon to flip for a profit but the original price was actually Amazon themselves selling it. Is there a collaboration going on where Amazon will sell Kirkland?

Amazon recently bought TONS of product from 3rd party sellers, so they could get it sent out faster. It didn't make sense to me, but that could be why. 

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
jerosen said:   Interesting that it was actually Amazon selling the Kirkland product. Thats Costco's private label brand. Usually you see 3rd party market place people selling Kirkland on Amazon to flip for a profit but the original price was actually Amazon themselves selling it. Is there a collaboration going on where Amazon will sell Kirkland?

Amazon recently bought TONS of product from 3rd party sellers, so they could get it sent out faster. It didn't make sense to me, but that could be why. 

Or more than likely this was an Overstock from Costco that needed to be sold immediately. The taste of rice changes as it sits in storage longer. The best rice, especially the Jasmine variety taste best when they are just harvested. You can find these newly harvested rice for sale in Asian stores with a lable "New Crop".

rated:
Five6 said:   
MeIsCheap said:   

Amazon recently bought TONS of product from 3rd party sellers, so they could get it sent out faster. It didn't make sense to me, but that could be why. 

Or more than likely this was an Overstock from Costco that needed to be sold immediately. The taste of rice changes as it sits in storage longer. The best rice, especially the Jasmine variety taste best when they are just harvested. You can find these newly harvested rice for sale in Asian stores with a lable "New Crop".

Costco does not sell to Amazon directly, these are products purchased by Amazon from third party sellers

rated:
Finally invoiced.
An additional $2.54 came off for the coupon on top of the S&S discount. Final price $8.xx

rated:
I just received me 25lb bag of rice; I was a bit apprehensive and thought it might be old rice but low and behold: "Best by Jun 2019".

Not exactly sure how far out a "New Crop" bag would put the "Best by" date but this is perfectly acceptable to me. I'm going to be having a lot of Curried Chicken in the near future.

Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017