• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does this require you to use the shopkick app?

rated:
I don't think so

I have yet to use this, so at this point I have nothing more to add

rated:
Himahana said:   Does this require you to use the shopkick app?

Nope! I just printed it out and used it on one large candle (currently $22). So my total came to $12.xx after tax. Awesome deal, especially on a single purchase (none of this buy 3 get 3 business).

Thanks OP! We'll be enjoying the scent of vanilla cupcake tomorrow!

rated:
anyone have online coupon?

rated:
Went there with my SO and tried to use it twice for 2 separate purchases. The cashier refused to scan the second time and said the coupon has already redeemed. Oh well.

rated:
unnamedone said:   Went there with my SO and tried to use it twice for 2 separate purchases. The cashier refused to scan the second time and said the coupon has already redeemed. Oh well.

They couldn't have denied you if you each installed the app on your phone. Ask them what about the coupons they stick in the bag with purchases? same UPC on every one. I wouldn't go out of my way, but if I was near that store i would be inclined to talk to the manager about that. If you didn't shop in the store next to each other, more as independent groups, would they have denied the 2nd person in line?

I've run into several employees at YC that make shopping there unpleasant. The biggest irritant of theirs is doing returns from another store, because of how their corporate structure works. I don't believe the employees are on commission, but their sales are tied to something that get will get their undies in a bunch. It seemed like they thought I should to drive 20 miles out of my way to do a return, and ends up both stores are ran by the same manager/operator. 

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
unnamedone said:   Went there with my SO and tried to use it twice for 2 separate purchases. The cashier refused to scan the second time and said the coupon has already redeemed. Oh well.

They couldn't have denied you if you each installed the app on your phone. Ask them what about the coupons they stick in the bag with purchases? same UPC on every one. I wouldn't go out of my way, but if I was near that store i would be inclined to talk to the manager about that. If you didn't shop in the store next to each other, more as independent groups, would they have denied the 2nd person in line?

I've run into several employees at YC that make shopping there unpleasant. The biggest irritant of theirs is doing returns from another store, because of how their corporate structure works. I don't believe the employees are on commission, but their sales are tied to something that get will get their undies in a bunch. It seemed like they thought I should to drive 20 miles out of my way to do a return, and ends up both stores are ran by the same manager/operator. 

We didn't want to make a scene. We paid pennies for the first purchase and was trying to do something similar with the second. Anyway, scoring $10 worth of overpriced goods is not too shabby.

rated:
Went with my gf and did three transactions each, since there were three register areas. When I first went, I tried to buy two small jars on sale for $5 each, hoping I'd get a free transaction, but the cashier denied it without scanning the coupon, claiming that anything on sale and large jars were not included. I didn't argue, but my gf did at another register for a $28 large jar on sale for $15, got a manager to make a decision, and the manager concluded that the terms did not specify anything regarding exclusions for sale items or large candles. We wound up getting a medium $16 candle for $6, two large $28 candles for $5 each, two huge boxes of fudge for $4 each, and three 30 day car scent packs for about $1 (they were on sale buy 2 get 1). Ty op, worked out pretty well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017