• filter:

Lowes $25 off $100 coupon code

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It's dead. Got "Promotion is not available at this time." It was good while it lasted.

chess4fun (Sep. 01, 2017 @ 12:35a) |

All Lowes discount coupons are available at www.lowesdeal.com , all coupons are Printable & usable online. www.lowesdeal... (more)

lowesdeal (Sep. 21, 2017 @ 2:35a) |

Lowes Deal should be your main source to get discount from Lowe's

lowesdeal (Sep. 21, 2017 @ 2:40a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
NOTE: This is a MULTI-USE coupon. That means everyone can use the same number.

rated:

rated:
Sdeout73 said:   Google home $109-$25 = $84

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Google-Home/1000178395

Maybe even less if you qualify for the Lowes 11% rebate    Here   (between 8/17 and 8/23/17.  CC cashback, ebates, etc
page 3 shows list of participating stores
Usually locations around Menards

Moderator Comment: Cleaned up link. — Aug. 19, 2017 @ 10:49pm
rated:
It just worked for me, 1.5 % ebates, $25 coupon, and later on the 11% rebate since I live in a Menard area

thanks OP

rated:
(Finally) ordered a RotoZip - thanks OP.

rated:
FYI: Will not work on Weber Grills

BigIsland

rated:
Thanks. Re-doing closets.

rated:
Thanks. Code worked for me.

rated:
It has been up two weeks and is targeted,   My store here in San Antonio is excluded. PUT a big YMMV up there

rated:
Sdeout73 said:   Google home $109-$25 = $84

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Google-Home/1000178395

$129 in my area. DFW

rated:
Just used it. It's still working.

rated:
THANKS! Just got new smoker on sale from Lowes!

rated:
no one's mentioned, is this online only? If in-store, is there a printed version to use, or do you just read the code to them???

rated:
Used it 5x!

rated:
still works as of this morning

rated:
awesome, Thanks  

rated:
Danzilla said:   no one's mentioned, is this online only? If in-store, is there a printed version to use, or do you just read the code to them???
   . . . . Simply choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option when you place an order

rated:
Worked twice for me. Saturday and Today.

rated:
You're the man of the year nice job.

rated:
AnAceBuyer said:   Used it 5x!

just curious, what did you buy?  gift cards?

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   
AnAceBuyer said:   Used it 5x!

just curious, what did you buy?  gift cards?

not good on GCs. I'm always needing stuff from HD or Lowes, so might as well stock up on things you use, even if it is 2x4's or cans of paint. On top of that, I'm in an area that Lowes is doing 11% rebate match to Menards, plus eBates. almost stupid not to buy if you know you be will be using soon. 

rated:
Thanks OP, got (2) toilets, each ordered with $25 off. Now going to order shower heads, faucets, etc. Any savings welcome.

rated:
Thanks OP. 3 Orders of Tile to kill my GC's.  Hopefully another set before this expires.

rated:
Used it 4x today, so it is still working!!

rated:
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, BEEN TRYING TO FIND A CODE FOR 10.00 OFF 50.00, THIS IS EVEN BETTER. HAD TO PUT IT IN MANUALLY. WHEN I PASTED, IT SAID NOT VALID.

rated:
I've used twice. Worked as of 8/22/17 9pm Thanks OP!

rated:
Works like a charm. If you have a big order break it down to orders of $100+, work the system baby.

rated:
I used it on this 8' Werner Stepladder...normally $149, on sale for $99...threw some pencils in the order, to take it over $100...
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Werner-8-ft-Fiberglass-300-lb-Type-IA-Step-Ladder/3048120

Total $75.xx + tax

rated:
Great coupon, just bought 4 cases of tile for our remolded kitchen back splash ($109/ea. - $25 + tax = $89/ea.)  Saved $100 on total order, darn that tile is expensive.  Thanks OP, great find.

rated:
Still working now

rated:
great. thanks op

rated:
Thanks op, just got a Porch Swing at clearance price.

rated:
Has anyone submitted this 11% gift card rebate that ended yesterday?
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1579002

rated:
I put $105 worth of Weber accessories in the cart but when I applied the code, I got this message "Purchase does not qualify for promotion."

rated:
worked for me... bought a bunch of stuff and some were on sale, 25-50% off and coupon still worked.

rated:
I purchased a French door in glass screen insert, needed to pick it up in store, and got CS to put the 11% rebate back on my card, since Menards rebate is still live until Saturday nite.

Then looked for cabinet pulls, picked out some nice ones, and ordered those with another $25 off for shipping. Ebates back to 2.5%.

rated:
Has anyone interested in travel tea tumbler with 15% promotion ?

rated:
FWMemberorama69 said:   Has anyone interested in travel tea tumbler with 15% promotion ?
  NO!!! Go to SD!

Skipping 26 Messages...
rated:
Lowes Deal should be your main source to get discount from Lowe's

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017