• filter:

Free Movie Ticket to An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
From Fandango. com with Promo Code CLIMATEEDU  
https://www.fandango.com/aninconvenientsequel_199310/movieoverview?  

Also available Buy 1 Get 1 (cannot combine with CLIMATEEDU): ACTONCLIMATE  

Previous ticket giveaway to this film has expired.

Member Summary

Fandango (3.89kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hey, I'm thankful for this deal, since I live in Miami where floods are getting worse already. Cheers!

WhyWhat5 (Aug. 22, 2017 @ 4:49p) |

Whenever the term "Truth to Power" is used, you can be assured that there is no truth involved.

Goferebater (Aug. 22, 2017 @ 5:07p) |

This thread could be a primer on ad hominem logical fallacies.

Thanks OP.

RyanKel (Aug. 22, 2017 @ 5:47p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
they got gobs of these tickets to give away i imagine, if your theater is even playing it

rated:
I DONT UNDErSTAND- WHErE DO THE HAVE GOBS OF THESE TKTS @? ITS NO LONGEr ON THE SITE- LIKE IN NyC - WHICH THEATRES??PLS EXPLAIN!!

rated:
I wanted to go to the theater to watch this movie, but it's underwater from all the melted ice and my street is covered in polar bear carcasses. How could he have made a sequel now when the world ended five years ago?

rated:
get it?
A movie about global warming is a HOT deal
LOL

rated:
Sorry to spoil the suspense. The movie ends with Al Gore driving off into the sunset in his gas guzzling cadillac escalade.

rated:
rich123 said:   Sorry to spoil the suspense. The movie ends with Al Gore driving off into the sunset in his gas guzzling cadillac escalade.
  Heading to his huge home that uses on average 30,993 kWh energy per month which is 34x more than the average family! 

rated:
Thanks OP, some things are just bigger than us.

rated:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but please don't shoot the messenger.
OP is very well known for posting Freebies and this one just happens to be another one.

rated:
artelleotore1 said:   I DONT UNDErSTAND- WHErE DO THE HAVE GOBS OF THESE TKTS @? ITS NO LONGEr ON THE SITE- LIKE IN NyC - WHICH THEATRES??PLS EXPLAIN!!
It wasn't in the theaters her (West TX) during the first round of free codes, but it is in fact showing this week.
Thanks, OP!

rated:
Just one of Al Gore's houses uses 21 times the average in electricity. #Phony

rated:
This is not a hot deal. This is the actual value of the movie ticket $0.

I thought hot deals had to be worth $10 or find another forum.

rated:
In one month Al Gore uses more energy just to heat the pool in his mansion than I spend in ten years for my entire home.

rated:
thank you

rated:
expire? nothing past 8/25 here

rated:
Yes, but if 100 of us get rid of our cars, ride bikes and public transportation, Al Gore can continue to use his carbon allowance on Limos and private jets. It is the least we can do for the man who invented the Internet. He's good with the truth.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
russellt said:   This is not a hot deal. This is the actual value of the movie ticket $0.

I thought hot deals had to be worth $10 or find another forum.

Tickets here for the movie here are listed at $9.99 + Fandango fee--- now whether or not anyone is actually PAYING the full price for the movie is another thing, but since the discount takes off the entire cost including the Fandango fee its worth more than $10. 
Thanks to the OP for sharing. 

rated:
Getting this "Sorry, the code entered requires additional tickets to be purchased in the order."

rated:
Thanks OP! CLIMATEEDU  worked!

rated:
Fandango might get hit hard by MoviePass. I think Fandango should figure out some way to have it work with it

rated:
awesome sauce. Thanks for the free ticket and the bonus points for my amc stubs x2. I hope to make it but if not I'll just get a re-admit pass for something I truly want to watch! Gosh I love Al Gore!

rated:
hsxagent said:   Gosh I love Al Gore!
I don't think that's possible.

rated:
jschuman said:   Thanks OP, some things are just bigger than us.
  I don't think Gore has put on THAT much weight...

rated:
thanks for share

rated:
foreverocity said:   He's good with the truth.

Then you must just be so pleased with our current President!

rated:
I can't wait to watch this in tropical Alaska. In 100,000 years that is.

rated:
Hey, I'm thankful for this deal, since I live in Miami where floods are getting worse already. Cheers!

rated:
Whenever the term "Truth to Power" is used, you can be assured that there is no truth involved.

rated:
This thread could be a primer on ad hominem logical fallacies.

Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017