• filter:

$50 Groupon Gift Card $40, $100 iTunes Gift Card $85 and MORE at Staples

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$50 Groupon Gift Card $40, $100 iTunes Gift Card $85 and MORE at Staples

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just FYI---gift cards at Staples.com not next-day delivery

Staples claims 1-10 buisness days on gift cards. When I add it to the cart it says 3 weeks out.

rated:
It's weird...email delivery, but will take almost 2-3 wks.

rated:
CheapCheap1 said:   It's weird...email delivery, but will take almost 2-3 wks.
  I don't think I've ever gotten and e-gift card from Staples.  It's always been a physical card.   And they take a week or more to ship it out and then it goes by smartpost (or something like that).
So..yeah..2-3 weeks is right. 

rated:
ellone said:   
CheapCheap1 said:   It's weird...email delivery, but will take almost 2-3 wks.
  I don't think I've ever gotten and e-gift card from Staples.  It's always been a physical card.   And they take a week or more to ship it out and then it goes by smartpost (or something like that).
So..yeah..2-3 weeks is right. 

The description says:
Darden Gift Card $50 (Email Delivery)

rated:
Appears to have been a one day deal that is now dead.

rated:
iTunes discounts are still available.  I had to click on the link, have it open up the Staples homepage, then come back and click on the link again.

BTW ... from earlier discussion, I just received an email from Staples with the Darden e-card.

rated:
I ordered the Groupon gift cards this morning. Didn't get a email confirmation yet. How long does it usually take to get the e-card? My estimated delivery date is 9/5/2017

rated:
My Groupon order seems to be canceled. I didn't get any email about it, and it still shows "Processing" in the order history, but if I click the order it shows it as canceled. Oh well.

rated:
same here. order placed Sunday evening...just got cancellation email.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017