• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman Headlamp + 100% in SYW Points --
$14.99
http://www.sears.com/dorcy-cm-headlight/p-03493686000P Whether you're under a hood or in the garage, the Craftsman LED work headlamp is an accessory you'll want to keep Handy. This 116 lumen LED bulb is affixed in a sturdy shell with an adjustable head strap, so you can wear it on your head or over a hat with ease. You'll have up to four hours of strong, bright light when you need it most.

Member Summary

headlights (35.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Tilt the light down 90 degrees (all the way it will go).
On the right side there is a notch, use a penny or flat screwdri... (more)

dwayne33 (Aug. 22, 2017 @ 5:50p) |

Well don't forget you can always use the points to buy a Little Caesar's pizza in many K-Mart locations.

Noahbody123 (Aug. 25, 2017 @ 11:58p) |

I ordered on 8/20 and my order will arrive for store pick up on 9/12.  I was already charged for the order and already g... (more)

momoman (Sep. 09, 2017 @ 9:27a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I see 50% back in points.  Not 100%.  Please explain details.

rated:
Shows up at 100% back in points for me.  You may need to be a VIP SYW member?

I don't know the limit.  But, I have four in my cart and with full 100% back in points.  

rated:
n/a

rated:
salzmane said:   Shows up at 100% back in points for me.  You may need to be a VIP SYW member?

I don't know the limit.  But, I have four in my cart and with full 100% back in points.  

Limit is 15.  Also, points expired in 14 days.  Good luck.  

rated:
Don't forget 8% topcashback

rated:
The price changed to $19.99 when in store in the Chicago area.

rated:
bilyclub said:   The price changed to $19.99 when in store in the Chicago area.
  Same here in Pittsburgh.

rated:
That headlamp is not led.BIG difference......

rated:

tn4304;19948923 said:Don't forget 8% topcashback

Topcashback is also having a summer special. If you order by today (8/20/17) and your order is $10 or more, you will get an extra $3 cashback! You must ACTIVATE the offer first. I found it on their home page. I am in for 3 headlamps. Price went up for me too when I elected in store pick up (So Cal), so I elected for it to be shipped. I got free two day shipping and the cashback will pay for the sales tax and make it a $3.11 MM. Thanks OP. Now just hoping they stay in business long enough to spend my SYW points. By the way though, the last time I was at K-Mart a couple months ago I noticed they had increased their prices on quite a few things. Like I used to use my points to buy the 52 ounce Ajax dishwashing liquid for $2.99 and now it is $3.49. I could go on...

Just as a side note, Topcashback even gives you cashback when you buy something from Sears and K-Mart and pay with SYW points. Although I wouldn't suggest paying with SYW points for 100% back offers as you would not earn any new points. They want new money for these type of offers.

Also, after you place your order at the bottom of the order summary page you will see an offer for $10 cashback on this order from freeshipping.com. It is really easy to get the $10. Just follow the directions for the offer: scan and e-mail them a copy of your order summary and then remember to cancel online within 7 days so you won't be charged. I usually wait a day or two to cancel. A few weeks later you will receive a check for $10 in the mail. I have done it before and it is really easy and no strings attached.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

Just as a side note, Topcashback even gives you cashback when you buy something from Sears and K-Mart and pay with SYW points. Although I wouldn't suggest paying with SYW points for 100% back offers as you would not earn any new points. They want new money for these type of offers.

Topcashback no longer pays out when using SYW points. Check the Terms and Conditions fine print on this as it changed a few months back.

rated:
dimsumkid said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Topcashback no longer pays out when using SYW points. Check the Terms and Conditions fine print on this as it changed a few months back.

OK. Thanks for the correction. They must have changed it, but they did.

rated:
bilyclub said:   The price changed to $19.99 when in store in the Chicago area.
The in store price increases but so does the points back so it's still 100% in SYW points.  

rated:
True, but it makes you have to unnecessarily pay more sales tax

rated:
Apparently, when you select "free store pickup" you get the in store price of $19.99 instead of the online price of $14.99.

rated:
Ordered 3 headlamps and $6.60 ($3.60 for the purchase and $3 for the summer bonus offer) is already showing up as pending in topcashback.com.

rated:
Ship to store was $14.99 for me.

rated:
Not considering points, is it really a hot deal at $14.99?

rated:
Of course it is the 100% back in points and the MM opportunities using a cash back site that make it a hot deal. $14.99 for a headlamp without 100% points back isn't much of a deal.

rated:
Anything else worth getting here?

rated:
Hassle-Free with any purchase at HF if stores near you. (Coupon expires 8/23/2017)
https://wecouponclipz.com/products/free-with-any-purchase-at-harbor-freight-headlamp-with-swivel-lens-exp-8-23-ss-4-23 
Note: This is non-LED bulb type 

rated:
SYW points aren't worth 100% in cash, due to the time restrictions and inflated regular prices. I consider the cash back as a bonus to even that out.

I purchased four and somehow I was eligible for $15 in surprise points. Uhhh, okay! Those surprise points are black magic.

rated:
Think of this as "Buy a $14.99 Gift Card for Sears, get a Headlamp for free."

rated:
Not sure why this thread was put in expired threads. Yes, the $14.99 price is no longer available. Now they are $19.98 each, but they still give you 100% back in SYW points.

Sunday they allowed you to order up to 15. Now it looks like the limit is 8. If you place over 8 in your cart it doesn't show you earning any more SYW points than 8 would.

I ordered 3 on Sunday afternoon. I just tracked them and they are out for delivery.  

Prices have went up at K-Mart in recent months, so it will take some work to get a fair value back for the points. But then again I only have $45 in points to burn. 

rated:
Got them today. How in the world do you open the battery compartment on these things??

rated:
chrispitude said:   Got them today. How in the world do you open the battery compartment on these things??
  I was wondering the same thing. No documentation was provided at all.

rated:
Tilt the light down 90 degrees (all the way it will go).
On the right side there is a notch, use a penny or flat screwdriver to pry off the black rear cover.

rated:
babajideadewu said:   Anything else worth getting here?
  Well don't forget you can always use the points to buy a Little Caesar's pizza in many K-Mart locations.

rated:
I ordered on 8/20 and my order will arrive for store pick up on 9/12.  I was already charged for the order and already got the points long ago.  These will be random Xmas gifts.  I read this post and ordered while away on vacation back in August.  Thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017