• filter:

BYTECH Earbuds (color choice) with microphone $2 free store PU at OFFICE DEPOT (or 5/$10 free ship)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, EXPIRED DEALS. — Sep. 22, 2017 @ 6:35am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal if there was a Office Depot/max nearby

rated:
Great price, thank OP! Looks like no delivery on these. Even if you buy 5 sets it says delivery not available, so looks like it may be pick-up only?

rated:
Don't get so excited.  I just bought and used a pair of these. The sound quality for music is not anything close to the better quality gel ear buds.  But for everyday telephone conversation it will serve its purpose.
But, really you can get these type of ear buds at 99 Cent store anytime.  However, these do have the microphone feature and I don't remember the 99 Cent store buds having a microphone feature.

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   Don't get so excited.  I just bought and used a pair of these. The sound quality for music is not anything close to the better quality gel ear buds.  But for everyday telephone conversation it will serve its purpose.
But, really you can get these type of ear buds at 99 Cent store anytime.  However, these do have the microphone feature and I don't remember the 99 Cent store buds having a microphone feature.

So then, YOU CAN NOT get these at the 99cent store anytime.  The mic definitely makes this worth $2. and exactly what sound quality did you think you'd get for $2? Bose?  SMH.

rated:
Got mine yesterday. For they money, they look and sound great! Happy with my purchase.

rated:
The sound is not so clear as I thought,but still can accept it.

rated:
do they work with iPhones?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017