• filter:

T-Mobile Tuesdays (Week 64) 8/22: Free Basic Oil Change,1 month of Drama Fever 30% Local Groupon & More

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$10 off on MLB cap at lids, 
free basic oil change at meineke or any other service (up to $25) 
30% off Groupon local, max $40
1 month of dramafever tv and movies, ad free and on demand.
25% off hotels at hotelstrom

Plus chance win MLB getaway or $100/$50 gift card at lids

www.tmobiletuesdays.com

Member Summary

T-Mobile (3.86kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My local Meineke has terrible Yelp reviews for oil change. Normal everyday price is $14.95 for regular oil. Testimonials of something goes wrong with car after oil change particularly with people who declined the higher price synthetic oil service or declined other services Meineke claims they needed.

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   My local Meineke has terrible Yelp reviews for oil change. Normal everyday price is $14.95 for regular oil. Testimonials of something goes wrong with car after oil change particularly with people who declined the higher price synthetic oil service or declined other services Meineke claims they needed.

It can be any service, get a pair of wipers or a new air filter.......

rated:
My problem with Meineke is that they insist and swear up and down that I must get a full synthetic oil change when every other place (and my owners manual even) says I only need the synthetic blend. Meineke refuses to do an oil change unless I do full synthetic. Even with the discount, I can get a synthetic blend cheaper without a discount elsewhere.

rated:
Is Meineke as crooked as Jiffy Lube?

rated:
myisland said:   Is Meineke as crooked as Jiffy Lube?
  I would say they all work the same.
Clearly they do not make  any money on n advertised price
and harp real hard on upsells or just skip what you pay for all together

rated:
Sorry to threadcrap. Cant vouch for Minekie. Bu, I'll second the Jiffylube. I got ripped off at jiffylube today. I got a Groupon for $36 for regular oil change and they insisted I needed synthetic or synthetic blend. When I said I just want the regular she said "we are out of the regular oil" WTH!

The Valvoline folks I go to regularly are awesome and honest!

rated:
Visigoth said:   Sorry to threadcrap. Cant vouch for Minekie. Bu, I'll second the Jiffylube. I got ripped off at jiffylube today. I got a Groupon for $36 for regular oil change and they insisted I needed synthetic or synthetic blend. When I said I just want the regular she said "we are out of the regular oil" WTH!

I would complain to Groupon on  that, about their bait and switch. Who ever heard of a Jiffy Lube being out of oil??

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Visigoth said:   Sorry to threadcrap. Cant vouch for Minekie. Bu, I'll second the Jiffylube. I got ripped off at jiffylube today. I got a Groupon for $36 for regular oil change and they insisted I needed synthetic or synthetic blend. When I said I just want the regular she said "we are out of the regular oil" WTH!

I would complain to Groupon on  that, about their bait and switch. Who ever heard of a Jiffy Lube being out of oil??

Groupon has to be well aware of how these places work.
They offering the deal then are condoning all practices done.

rated:

Let me take a stab at this.
The oil they want to use was way more than $36

rated:
I hate the stress of taking my car for an oil change. I took my wife's car for oil change at Goodyear last month and they try to upgrade to full synthetic oil change and tells me that I should get other fluids replaced too. Car has only 18k miles on it. I can't wait till we get Tesla Model 3. No more oil changes required.

rated:

Call Groupon and ask for refund. They will issue refund

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I would complain to Groupon on  that, about their bait and switch. Who ever heard of a Jiffy Lube being out of oil??

Groupon has to be well aware of how these places work.
They offering the deal then are condoning all practices done.

That's a leap "condoning all practices done"....and you know this how?  they offer the deal on behalf of the merchant, they have no way to know what happens when the customer shows up to use the Groupon unless the customer complains.

rated:
My goofy Meineke doesn't even list regular oil change on website, they have 3 choices and its starts at $34 for synthetic blend. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017