• filter:

Sam's Club Membership $45 + $10 e-card and instant savings package

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sam's Club is offering a $45 membership, get a $10 e-gift card + Instant Savings package.
Package is $26 off a tailgate-ready meal (normally $45 total).

https://www.samsclub.com//sams/html/best-deals/membership-deals....

$19 Tailgate Package Includes:
Cheddar Cheese & Bacon Angus Beef Patties 15 count
Member's Mark 24 count Hamburger Buns
Frito Lay Flavor Mix Chips and Snacks Variety Pack
Gourmet Veggie Tray 4 lb
Daily Chef 18-Count Cookies
40 or 45 pack of Member's Mark Bottled Water  

Member Summary

sams (3.71kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Deal available to new members only and not available to renewing members.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Tempted to get in on this just for the burgers. That'll feed me for an entire week.

rated:
Can I get this Membership for sams

rated:
Sure, just go to the website listed above and click on it.

rated:
The link to the page seems to be broken.

rated:

rated:
Thanks for the corrected link. Couldn't get the one in the original post to work but the one above this message does.

rated:
I just got the offer by simply changing my email address

rated:
Deal available to new members only and not available to renewing members.

rated:
I think Groupon or LivingSocial deal is better when it's available. Usually it give you $20 gift card and goods to make up the membership cost, sometimes even a Plus membership for additional discount. I did it a few times for several years by switching membership between my wife and me.

rated:
Just don't make the mistake we did....sign up for a "new" membership (as spouses we alternate the primary account holder each time to qualify for the promotion) in order to get the gift card and free food perks, then forget to redeem them before they expire 30 days from activating the new account. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017