Samsung Curved Monitors - Factory Reconditioned $129.99-$249.99 + $5 SH @ Woot

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not IPS, no VESA mount, and even the larger sizes are only 1080p (not QHD) - I'm not very excited by the product.

rated:
Good deal based on original price.

rated:
Samsung's products always have good quality.Thanks sharing.Give some Green!

rated:
Sold Out

rated:
arla said:   Not IPS, no VESA mount, and even the larger sizes are only 1080p (not QHD) - I'm not very excited by the product.
Only the 27 Inch has no mount.

The 24" and 32" has 75mm x 75mm Mount.    

rated:
32" is definitely too big for 1080p. you need 2560x1440 for anything over 27" in my opinion. That is assuming it's used as a monitor and not as a TV... but there would be no point to buying a curved TV this small.

rated:
For my photo editing/movies etc., still better off having 2 monitors angled at you than one of these. IMHO.

rated:
robstahl21 said:   32" is definitely too big for 1080p. you need 2560x1440 for anything over 27" in my opinion. 

HAH... w/e.. your sitting to close to your screen. 1080p is fine for 32". 4k has its ideal situations but if you are just a casual... or you game on anything but the bleeding egde of computer graphic cards, 1080p is fine. plenty of things you can do at 1080p to get improved graphics. 

rated:
jeffmd said:   
robstahl21 said:   32" is definitely too big for 1080p. you need 2560x1440 for anything over 27" in my opinion. 

HAH... w/e.. your sitting to close to your screen. 1080p is fine for 32". 4k has its ideal situations but if you are just a casual... or you game on anything but the bleeding egde of computer graphic cards, 1080p is fine. plenty of things you can do at 1080p to get improved graphics. 

That's ok for watching TV or playing games, but not good for reading text or productivity tools.  Too pixely & grainy.

If you think 1080p @ 32" is fine, you're sitting too far from the monitor  .  Might as well save some money, buy a smaller monitor and put it closer.

rated:
Perfect for a mac mini

rated:
peas, 1080p is still the most used resolution for text reading and productivity. It has been for quite some time now and it did not get suddenly get "too pixely & grainy" overnight.

rated:
arla said:   Not IPS, no VESA mount, and even the larger sizes are only 1080p (not QHD) - I'm not very excited by the product.
  ummmm  what were you expecting for this price?
that 32" is a good deal - we've paid $399 for the ones we have in the office

rated:
may be ok with smaller HDTVs.. but in general, they are no longer popular.. (Curved screen tvs that is)

rated:
These are monitors, but yea they are not popular nore real useful. The thing is they don't suck if your the only one using the monitor and so you can take advantage of sales looking to clear out stagnate inventory.

rated:
jeffmd said:   peas, 1080p is still the most used resolution for text reading and productivity. It has been for quite some time now and it did not get suddenly get "too pixely & grainy" overnight.

1080p didn't "suddenly" get too grainy for large monitors, it's always been that way.  It's gotten worse as screen sizes have increased.  The average size used to be 20", then 24", and it continues to increase.  Without increasing the resolution, dpi drops.

We get it, you have bad eyesight and can't tell the difference. Good for you since you can save money on low res large size monitors.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017