Bose Wave Radio IV $199.95 shipped--today only

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bose Wave Radio IV $199.95 shipped

This deal is good for today ONLY, 8/22.

Yeah I know...no lows, no highs, etc. etc. Say what you will, but the Wave radio has been around for a long time, and really does sound good for its size. It also looks good (very good, in my opinion), and this is a very good price for a new one, directly from Bose. I used to collect table radios (still have a bunch of them) and an old Wave radio is the one I listen to more than any of the others. It fits nicely on my kitchen counter, blends in, and sounds good enough for me.

Member Summary

Bose Wave Radio IV (24.71kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No Bluetooth streaming??!! Seriously, or are they just not listing in the "features?"

Just checked...a radio w/Bluetooth, "Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV," costs $600. LMFAO....

rated:
from Amazon reviews... " In the 15 years since the original Wave, Blue Tooth became popular but Bose apparently missed it! There is no Bluetooth capability - neither input nor output. Bose sells a Bluetooth adapter (another $99 !) but only for receiving through a proprietary BoseLink connection - nothing for Bluetooth transmission. And, they eliminated AM radio - only FM."

rated:
healthylaugh said:   No Bluetooth streaming??!! Seriously, or are they just not listing in the "features?"

Just checked...a radio w/Bluetooth, "Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV," costs $600. LMFAO....

The optional ($80 or more) Wave® Bluetooth® music adapter offers a wireless connection to Bluetooth devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops.

But what's not optional is the remote control with those cheap bubble buttons. Lose or break the remote, and you are SOL.

rated:
I'm old school. The only thing I expect this radio to do is play FM, sound very good, fit where I want it to, and look good doing all of that. 

rated:
cga said:   I'm old school. The only thing I expect this radio to do is play FM, sound very good, fit where I want it to, and look good doing all of that. 
  Thanks.  If someone is looking for good deal on this particular item,  this is great.  There will always be some jack ass looking for more features.   

rated:
king0fSpades said:   

Thanks.  If someone is looking for good deal on old overpriced technology,  this is great.  There will always be some jack ass looking for more features.   

rated:
OOS now.

Echo Dot + Bose Wave is pretty nice combination, though.

rated:
QVC was selling these Sunday for the same price. They must be closing them out.

rated:
You can add a generic b-tooth adapter for about $15. This is an awesome radio.

rated:
Yes, it really is a great small table radio, at a very good price. The deal expired early yesterday, but I can't seem to get FW to move it to the expired deals section.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017