• filter:

Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker $99.99 at amazon.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
$99.99
https://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-C10FCH2-15-Amp-10-inch-Compound/dp/B000NKB3LW

• Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
  • 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
  • 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
  • 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
  • Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
  • Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
  • Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments

Member Summary

Hitachi (20.93kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just bought nearly the same saw last week at Lowes for the same price. The model at Lowes is C10FCE2 and has essentially the same specs, the difference being the C10FCH2 from Amazon has a freakin laser!

Opinion is it's a great saw for the price. The swing arm is quite solid with no side to side slop (which was the main reason for replacing my old saw).

rated:
kchunk said:   Just bought nearly the same saw last week at Lowes for the same price. The model at Lowes is C10FCE2 and has essentially the same specs, the difference being the C10FCH2 from Amazon has a freakin laser!

Opinion is it's a great saw for the price. The swing arm is quite solid with no side to side slop (which was the main reason for replacing my old saw).

In my experience the lasers suck. Dewalt did it right with casting a light down the blade to make a shadow EXACTLY where the blade will be. Not worth the return if thats what youre thinking.

rated:
Bought one at Lowes with 25 off 100 coupon with Lowes 5% off credit card and 1.5 % from ebates

rated:
bought one for $74 with the Lowe's coupon...just had to add $1 to the order to get to the $100

rated:
Have this saw, did 2k+ sqft flooring without skipping a beat. Lowe's w/$25 coupon is a better deal but still great deal.

rated:
Stubtify said:   Have this saw, did 2k+ sqft flooring without skipping a beat. Lowe's w/$25 coupon is a better deal but still great deal.
  $25 on saw is not working

rated:
honestly Hitachi is kind of underrated.

rated:
iLetTheDogsOut said:   
kchunk said:   Just bought nearly the same saw last week at Lowes for the same price. The model at Lowes is C10FCE2 and has essentially the same specs, the difference being the C10FCH2 from Amazon has a freakin laser!

In my experience the lasers suck. Dewalt did it right with casting a light down the blade to make a shadow EXACTLY where the blade will be. Not worth the return if thats what youre thinking.

You're both right.  The laser (on a Hitachi or anybody's) can be adjusted.  You get used to where the laser line vs kerf is and it's helpful.  But, I used mine just fine not even knowing I had a laser for years.

rated:
Any recs for a good blade for this?

rated:
Anyone recommend a good stand/work table for a sliding miter saw (10 in)?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017