https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817109021

Additional 50% off w/ promo code TEACCPD50, limited offer

Member Summary

batteries (101.43kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you. Dumb of me to have missed the reviews

rated:
Works for AAs as well with free shipping, thanks

rated:
hattymatty said:   Thank you. Dumb of me to have missed the reviews

Pre-charged batteries at less than a buck each.. yeah, I'll try a pack.
I did see the two 1-star reviews but one of those reviewers stated "it took me about a week to charge them", and that they were completely dead "2 months after charging".
I suspect that his batteries were "cooked" by prolonged charging with a bad charger.

rated:
pickone said:   Works for AAs as well with free shipping, thanks
  Thanks for the heads-up. I just wish I had read the whole thread before placing my AAA order. Now it won't let me apply the promo code to a new order for AA's, presumably because I already used the code. So if you plan to order both, put them on the same order!

rated:
AAA out of stock 

rated:
While the price is good and they are useful in many applications, at only 800mAh, they are no eneloops.

ETA: In my hurry, I looked at the aaa specs and compared them to aa.
​​​These indeed are equivalent to the eneloops.

rated:
Most are OOS but if you want a charger too, this is a solid deal at $15 for a charger, 8-pack AA and 4-pack AAA, and spacers (converters) for C and D batteries to boot:   AA/AAA with charger bundle 

rated:
ocean935 said:   While the price is good and they are useful in many applications, at only 800mAh, they are no eneloops.

Eneloop AAA's have 800 mAh capacity.  Anything more at that size isn't LSD.  The high capacity ones have thinner membranes which self-discharge fast.

rated:
Actually, you are correct. In my hurry, I looked at the aaa specs and compared them to aa.
​​​​​​​Thanks for correcting me.
IgorSkorovoda PMed me the same. Thanks to him as well.

rated:
TooManyToys said:   Most are OOS but if you want a charger too, this is a solid deal at $15 for a charger, 8-pack AA and 4-pack AAA, and spacers (converters) for C and D batteries to boot:   AA/AAA with charger bundle
  Correct link or OOS?

rated:
pickone said:   Works for AAs as well with free shipping, thanks
  Link?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017