• filter:

Men's New Balance 730v3 Men's Running Shoes - $24 at Joe's New Balance Outlet

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Joe's New Balance Outlet has the Men's New Balance 730v3 Men's Running Shoes on sale for $24.00 (reg. $79.99). Plus shipping is only $1 with coupon code DOLLARSHIP.

• 4 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
  • Ground contact EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate)
  • Minimal Rubber
  • No-sew material application
  • Synthetic/mesh upper

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Size 11 only!

rated:
Don't buy these shoes bought one and they are the worst pair I worned in 35 yrs. Not breathable and the top edge near your ankle is just yellow clothed. If I could get a refund I would, give it me for free I would say can I get that in gift card value instead. BTW it was my first pair of New Balance and probably my last. I am sticking with Asics.

rated:
Everything showing "Out of stock" for me.

rated:
dead

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017