• filter:

The North Face Surge II Backpack for $60 w/ code @ Proozy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Proozy - the north face Surge II Backpack for $60 w/ code FW60 . Exclusive!
exp. 8/27

Link

Member Summary

north face (29.41kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal!

rated:
I have the original Surge backpack (now discontinued) which I loved, but a zipper ripped out on the laptop compartment.   For $60 I can't pass on a new one.

rated:
good deal . thanks op

rated:
I'm in... thanks Neilium

rated:
Wish it was the weekender at this price!

rated:
Can this bag be used as a personal bag on a flight? aside from carry-on.

rated:
Professional and functional backpack.

rated:
Great for travelling

rated:
Cannot believe I would spend 60$ for a average backpack. Last one I bought was SwissGear for under 40$, and unless backpack prices skyrocked, I dont believe this is a deal.
Am I missing something? I checked top selling backpacks on Amazon, they priced under $30. SwissGear without sale is 60$. But that quality is one step up from North Face.

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
Logician1313 said:   I have the original Surge backpack (now discontinued) which I loved, but a zipper ripped out on the laptop compartment.   For $60 I can't pass on a new one.
Did you know that North Face products have a lifetime warranty?  You can get that backpack repaired or replaced under the warranty:  North Face Limited Warranty/Lifetime Policy 
You can also take your North Face product to an REI store and they will ship it back to North Face for you.  The backpack did not need to be purchased from REI.  Years ago I had a zipper go bad on a JanSport rolling duffle.  I took it in to REI and they shipped it back for me and I got a new replacement duffle directly from JanSport.  I did not need to provide any receipt or proof of purchase.

I try to buy all my camping/recreation products from REI or from brands with lifetime warranties like JanSport and North Face.

rated:
momoman said:   
Logician1313 said:   I have the original Surge backpack (now discontinued) which I loved, but a zipper ripped out on the laptop compartment.   For $60 I can't pass on a new one.
Did you know that North Face products have a lifetime warranty?  You can get that backpack repaired or replaced under the warranty:  North Face Limited Warranty/Lifetime Policy 
You can also take your North Face product to an REI store and they will ship it back to North Face for you.  The backpack did not need to be purchased from REI.  Years ago I had a zipper go bad on a JanSport rolling duffle.  I took it in to REI and they shipped it back for me and I got a new replacement duffle directly from JanSport.  I did not need to provide any receipt or proof of purchase.

I try to buy all my camping/recreation products from REI or from brands with lifetime warranties like JanSport and North Face.

I seocnd what @momoman said!!!

rated:
I love backpack companies with lifetime warranties. Sent in my JanSports bag after 20 years and they fixed it!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017