• filter:

Apple - MacBook Air - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Flash Storage (Latest Model) - $774 (after $125 student coupon)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$899 but after Student coupon comes to $774 for the 128GB version. Good price for the updated model.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-air-13-3-display-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-128gb-flash-storage-latest-model-silver/5465502.p?skuId=5465502

Member Summary

Macbook (123.70kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I just signed up for student deals. No coupon yet. Is there any way to get this coupon?

rated:
thanks for sharing

rated:
There is also a promo right now for free Beats headphones (up to $299) with a qualifying educational purchase.

rated:
Apple computers are so overpriced its insane

rated:
no touch screen, middling screen quality and speakers. What is there to like? May as well get an XPS or Spectre

rated:
diswes said:   no touch screen, middling screen quality and speakers. What is there to like? May as well get an XPS or Spectre
  It is there in the title.  Apple.  Why did you even click on this.  Go buy your ghetto stuff.

rated:
diswes said:   no touch screen, middling screen quality and speakers. What is there to like? May as well get an XPS or Spectre
  Or a Thinkpad X1 Carbon.

rated:
king0fSpades said:   
  It is there in the title.  Apple.  Why did you even click on this.  Go buy your ghetto stuff.

Last I checked this was still a Free Country, anybody can make an opinion on anything they want to. Why did you even click on this AO?

rated:
chulojw said:   There is also a promo right now for free Beats headphones (up to $299) with a qualifying educational purchase.
  Not through Best Buy I believe?  Either get beats while buying from Apple's website and pay more there or get what you need from Bestbuy.

rated:
I've had this model (same specs) since June 2016. Love it. Use it everyday. So light, and battery lasts for days. Great to tow around, no brainer with travel.
USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 2, and SD Card reader.
Paid $875 last year.
GET IT!

rated:
the 8gb ram on this is much nicer than the one i bought in 2012 with 4gb ram, i7 and 256gb ssd. (I think i paid $1700 for it in 2012)

I sold my 2012 one to a student, and then bought a used 2014 one with i7 and 256gb ssd 4gb for the same price i sold my 2012 for , and i still use my 2014 one today. It runs osx and bootcamp just fine. only thing i wish it has is more RAM... IT NEEDS MORE RAM!!!

In all honesty, I didn't realize how slow the macbook air is until I built a desktop with a i5-6600k processor. It is a perfectly fine machine until you can compare it to something that is much better haha.

rated:
Thanks op.

rated:
Or, you can get this Acer  with a MUCH FASTER 7th generation i5 (2.5ghz, 3ghz turbo, 4 virtual cores), 256GB SSD (upgradable), 8GB RAM (upgradable), USB2, USB 3, USB C, SD Card reader, HDMI, 10 hour battery life, illuminated keys, and beautiful alluminum chasis for $455. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Manufacturer-Refurbished-Acer-Swift-SF314-51-57CP-14-Intel-Core-i5-7200U-2-50-GHz-8-GB-Ram-256-GB-SSD-Windows-10-Home/475300287 

Anyway, enjoy your whopping 30GB of free disk space out of the box on that Apple.

Edit: RAM is NOT upgradable, SSD is.

rated:
saboje said:   Or, you can get this Acer  with a MUCH FASTER 7th generation i5 (2.5ghz, 3ghz turbo, 4 virtual cores), 256GB SSD (upgradable), 8GB RAM (upgradable), USB2, USB 3, USB C, SD Card reader, HDMI, 10 hour battery life, illuminated keys, and beautiful alluminum chasis for $455. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Manufacturer-Refurbished-Acer-Swift-SF314-51-57CP-14-Intel-Core-i5-7200U-2-50-GHz-8-GB-Ram-256-GB-SSD-Windows-10-Home/475300287 

Anyway, enjoy your whopping 30GB of free disk space out of the box on that Apple.

Edit: RAM is NOT upgradable, SSD is.

You should start your own post with this deal. The "alluminum chasis" is what sets this one apart. 

rated:
And so folks know... I have a MacBook Air 128GB... I've got over 90GB of free space. I forget all that's on it. I do have office on it and a bunch of other software.

Don't listen to the haters.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017