Home Depot Labor Day Savings: Up to 40% Off Appliance Special Buys

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I still think DesignerAppliances.com is the way to go. Free ship + no taxes in most states

rated:
So the washing machine I bought from Home Depot just had the spinner stop working yesterday. Today I find out about a big appliance sale at Home Depot. .... Very suspect.

rated:
HD usually offers rebates on their Behr paints and stains on Labor Day weekend.

rated:
If you buy any appliances from HomeDepot, do NOT use their shipping or installation service. Last time I ordered a washer/dryer from Home Depot, the guys who came to install it scratched the apartment door, the bathroom door, and dented my dresser. They gave me a number to call to file a complaint and get it fixed, then completely denied doing so when asked by their supervisor.

If that ever happens to you, make sure you don't sign the delivery slip until they write and sign on the damage they caused.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017