Tri-Spinner Metal Fidget Spinner - $0.30 at Light in the Box

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
light in the box? is this a legitimate company?

rated:
Just placed an order for 4 of these fidget spinners so we'll see in 11-18 business days how legit LITB is -- but thank goodness I'm not in any rush! What a GREAT deal, thanks OP! I only have $2 to lose and even if these are on their way out, I still have fun spinning them -- hummm, maybe I have ADHD or am easily amused??! Probably the latter....

rated:
Small Order Processing Fee
USD $0.19

rated:
Placed an order and the price jumped to over $7 each during checkout. It's def a scam

rated:
Shipping fee jumped up too...

rated:
Thanks OP! The 80 cent spinners are still 80 cents--bought 2 and had no problems. Never heard of this company before though. Oh, and the price on the 30 cent ones is now $3.95 (neither 30 cents nor $7+, so that's weird).

rated:
"Hello,I started an order, selected Paypal as my payment method, stepped far enough into the checkout to realize shipping wasn't free and ultimately didn't place the order.
But an account was created based on my Paypal address, without my knowledge or permission.
This is unacceptable to me; please erase the account that this email is coming from (***************@verizon.net) as you see no orders have been placed on it and I have no desire to have a floating account with your site.
Thank you for your help,
Me"

I have a funny feeling this account that I didn't want is never going to go away...

rated:
I ordered a few things for my wedding a few years back through Light in the Box. They shipped as expected and arrived in condition stated.

rated:
Order was cancelled.  Product is no longer available.  Did anyone receive the fidget spinners as ordered?

rated:
Yesterday I received the two fidget spinners I ordered.  One 30 cent one and one 80 cent one.
I ordered on 8/24 and got email shipping confirmation later on that same day.

The 80 cent spinner is heavy ( almost 3 ounces) and spins for 4 1/2 minutes or so.  This is a very good quality spinner.
The 30 cent spinner is lighter ( a bit over 1 ounce) and spins for about 1 1/2 minutes at most.  This is an average spinner.

Total price for both, including the 19 cent processing fee. was $1.29.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017