UE BOOM 2 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker (Indigo) $98.99 + Free Shipping@bestbuy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Mine would not sync, so I had to return it. I told Logitech:

Case: 04441872
Subject: Ultimate Ears - Support
Description: There is an audio lag when streaming video to my BRAND NEW UE 2 Boom. iOS and Android. Mouth moving and audio out are significantly out of sync. My previous bluetooth speaker (BEM Boombox) does not exhibit this behavior. The lag makes the UE Boom 2 unusable for me. Please advise.

Their response:

My name is Alyzza May, I understand that you would like assistance with your UE BOOM 2.

We regret that you are experiencing some issues with our product. Please be advised that we are aware of the issue and are working to find a solution. We'll update our FAQs (www.ultimateears.com/support) when a solution is available.

Thank you very much!

rated:
Wow...crazy. Sorry to hear. I love my UE Rolls, which sync. I bought the Boom 2 about 7 months ago and they are fantastic...sync without any issue. And they are LOUD. I love them. At this price, I'm thinking of picking up another pair.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017