Voting History
rated:
Pepsi deal MB4

Buy four 12 packs for $11

With Super coupon, pay $9.88 with $10 spend

Use four $1/1 Pepsi Fire IPs which are NLA

Pay $5.88 for four 12 packs

--
There's also a Blue Bunny deal starting this Sunday...MB4 novelties, sandwiches, cones $1.99 each

Use four $.75/1 IPs from membership email

cheap!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Imho, the ones that have the NLA coupons are already aware of the deal. The rest of us are SOL.
No deal here.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Imho, the ones that have the NLA coupons are already aware of the deal. The rest of us are SOL.
No deal here.

What about Blue Bunny deal?

rated:
Where do you get the Super Coupon for the Pepsi?   How does it work out to four 12 packs for $5.88?

rated:
WLABOB said:   Where do you get the Super Coupon for the Pepsi?   How does it work out to four 12 packs for $5.88?

I got the Super Coupon in the ad that was sent to my house (thrown onto my driveway) but I've also gone to Customer Service desk and asked for circular that has the Super coupon.

If you bought the Fire Pepsi and had 4 $1/1 IPs, the price would drop to $5.88

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017