• filter:

Contigo SnapSeal Byron Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 20-oz. Mug $7.95 @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Contigo SnapSeal Byron Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 20-oz. Mug $7.95 - FS for Prime Members otherwise FS on $25. Lowest price ever according to CCC.

I got a few of these last year on clearance from Walmart and they are really nice. The only drawback I found was that they are hand wash only.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nowyouknow said:   Contigo SnapSeal Byron Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 20-oz. Mug $7.95 - FS for Prime Members otherwise FS on $25. Lowest price ever according to CCC.

I got a few of these last year on clearance from Walmart and they are really nice. The only drawback I found was that they are hand wash only.

Thanks for the pointer! Have one, like it, and grabbed another.

The stainless steel body is hand-wash only, but I think the lid can go in the dishwasher.

As I understand it, it's not just about the caustic chemicals harming the metal - the temperature of the dishwasher can open the vacuum seal in the stainless steel. That ruins the insulation and leaves you with dishwater sloshing around where the vacuum used to...um...be? Not be?  

rated:
I kicked it up a few more bucks to get the 24 OZ in Matte Black. I've been using a cup similar to this but without a snaplock on it to keep contents from splashing out, I'll give that one away to someone I don't like and enjoy this new one.

rated:
I like the autoseal better; one hand action. I found it here last year for $11
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JE352NO/ 

it is my go to

rated:
Great timing. Needed a new coffee mug for my morning commute. Thanks!

rated:
Grabbed One.

rated:
Recommend, easy to use and keeps your drink hot for hours

rated:
Target has for same price. if you want to keep your money local.

https://www.target.com/p/contigo-174-snapseal-153-byron-stainles...

rated:
paid more attention this time. Got the Walmart(60oz?) and it was too big, even at $5. This 20oz equals 2.5 cups so sounds about right size for grip. I need to get a grip y'know.

rated:
sebih said:   paid more attention this time. Got the Walmart (60oz?) and it was too big, even at $5. This 20oz equals 2.5 cups so sounds about right size for grip. I need to get a grip y'know.
  They have a 60oz autoseal mug?? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017