• filter:

Kohl's: 20% Off Back to School + Extra 30% Off w/ Kohl's Charge

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has an Extra 20% off select Juniors', Youngmen's, and Kids' Clothing, Shoes, Character Backpacks and Juniors' Accessories using coupon code SCHOOL20. Plus shipping is free with code KCSHIP. Sale ends 08/30/2017.

Plus stack with an Extra 30% off Sitewide using code SCHOOL30 (ends 8/30). That's a total of 50% off!

Non-cardholders can save an additional 15% off with code CHALKBOARD  (ends 9/14).

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Free shipping with KCSHIP for card holders also

rated:
Just to be clear 20% off and 30% off is a total of 44% off (not 50%). You can't add percentages. I just bring this up because I think sometimes retailers know people will make that mistake and it can add up if you are making large purchases. Think about it like this. If I purchase something for $10 and take 20% off that makes the item $8. If I take another 30% off that makes it 5.60. This is one of those games retailers use to make up think we are getting more off than we are. It's just like the very popular but one get one for 50% off. I can't tell you how many people are surprised this is really only 25% off you entire purchase of the two items. 

rated:
st205 said:   Free shipping with KCSHIP for card holders also
  Thanks for the code!

rated:
Got a fantastic deal on 4 pairs of Lee carpenter jeans for DH!  Used SCHOOL20, SCHOOL30, KCSHIP.
Thanks for the codes!  Paid what I would normally pay for just 2 pairs for all 4!

rated:
That's absolutely right. Thank you for taking the time to write it up!

rated:
tinytuxedo said:   Just to be clear 20% off and 30% off is a total of 44% off (not 50%). You can't add percentages. I just bring this up because I think sometimes retailers know people will make that mistake and it can add up if you are making large purchases. Think about it like this. If I purchase something for $10 and take 20% off that makes the item $8. If I take another 30% off that makes it 5.60. This is one of those games retailers use to make up think we are getting more off than we are. It's just like the very popular but one get one for 50% off. I can't tell you how many people are surprised this is really only 25% off you entire purchase of the two items. 
  That's right. Thank you for taking the time to explain.

rated:
IT WON'T LET ME USE BOTH SCHOOL30 AND SCHOOL20 COMBINED.
DID SOMETHING CHANGE?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017