• filter:

TCL 55P607 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) $599.99 at amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

TCL 55P607 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
$599.99
https://www.amazon.com/TCL-55P607-55-Inch-Ultra-Smart/dp/B06Y6FSV5Q

Promo Code: TCLONKTLA

• Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 49" x 28.3" x 3", TV with stand: 49" x 30.1" x 8.3"
  • Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
  • Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture
  • Full-array LED backlighting with 72 local dimming zones produces deep blacks and excellent picture quality
  • 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet

Member Summary

TCL 55P607 (1.11kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've been eyeing this one for the new xbox one x to take advantage of the HDR. Just wondering if it will drop any more around black friday.

rated:
Is this considered a great deal? Or should I wait till blackfriday?

rated:
I got an earlier 55" 4K model at Target around last Black Friday for about $350 out the door. Only gripe is sometimes it is tough powering it on via the mobile apps.

rated:
halawala said:   Is this considered a great deal? Or should I wait till blackfriday?

The P607 goes down to $600 regularly. I personally am waiting for a nice $150 dollar drop to get it. 

rated:
I like to use the site http://www.rtings.com/tv to compare TVs.

rated:
Best tv I've ever owned.Had for 2 months.Can't beat $600 TCL compared to $1500 sets.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017