• filter:

Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Pail, 30 Days, 1 Person - $72.99 w/ FS @ BJs Wholesale

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Pail, 30 Days, 1 Person - $72.99 w/ FS @ BJs Wholesale

BJs Wholesale has this Augason Farms Emergency Food Storage Pail with 30 days of food for one person at $72.99 with free shipping. This beats the Amazon price by $17.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You need to cook it in water.

rated:
This is the same one that Target had for $8.99 a few months ago........

rated:
tanguy6969 said:   This is the same one that Target had for $8.99 a few months ago........

Target had this for $8.99?  I searched all of the forum subcategories including expired deals and I didn't find anything remotely close to $8.99.  Did you post it or share it?

rated:
It probably was posted on that other site 'slick.....'. It only lasted a few minutes anyway, but I managed to get 4 for $35 bucks or so. Surprised that they actually shipped......

rated:
Side note:  If you're allergic to soy products, avoid commercial food kits as much of the protein is TVP.  Get your own five gallon bucket and fill it with things you can eat.  It does no good to have a lot of food stashed away that will make you sick or worse.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017