Kohl's Mystery Coupon - 40%, 30% or 20% off

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's (446.00kB)
Disclaimer
If you subscribe to Kohl's emails check for email subject line "Will you get 40%, 30% or 20%? Unpack today's Mystery Offer to find out".

Copy coupon code from email then head over to Kohl's and apply it during checkout to see your mystery savings. 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you have the app, the code should be in your account wallet and will show the discount. No need to test it out first.

More obvious vote stalking by a petty person.

rated:
30% off code when you use your Kohl's credit card w/ code SCHOOL30.

rated:
I have 40% code. Reply to trade, $2 paypal

rated:
HOW LONG CAN IT BE USED?

rated:
yoregano said:   If you have the app, the code should be in your account wallet and will show the discount. No need to test it out first.

More obvious vote stalking by a petty person.

Not the case at all. I gave you red because I found your post to not be helpful or relevant.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017