• filter:

Two Sphero BB-8's for $48($24 each) at Gamestop 9/1-9/10

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Sphero BB-8 is $48 at GameStop right now. Starting on 9/1 it'll be BOGO. So you can get two for $48, making them $24 each. Now that's the lowest price I've seen for BB-8s.

Beware that these will be GameStop "new". If you buy from GameStop, you'll know what I mean. To the rest of you, they will likely be open box. So if you are a serious collector, this isn't for you. If you always wanted a little BB-8 to watch TFA with you, this is for you. To those who don't know, the Sphero BB-8 will watch TFA with you and respond accordingly at certain points of the movie.
http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/bb-8-app-enabled-droid-by-sphero/124911

Member Summary

Sphero BB-8 (13.91kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
So even though it says new, they will be open box? Not cool...

rated:
Showing $120??

rated:
Haha. They raised the price in advance of the Bogo sale. Not only is that lame, but deceptive stuff like this is what puts a retailer on my "do not buy from" list.

rated:
jcantanixon said:   Haha. They raised the price in advance of the Bogo sale. Not only is that lame, but deceptive stuff like this is what puts a retailer on my "do not buy from" list.
  SUCK! so they'll be 2 for $120? yeah, that's shady!

rated:
I was gonna get one at 48 but decided to wait for sale now they are 120 no thanks. Good sale GameStop

rated:
nice sharing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017