• filter:

Dell Inspiron 15 5566 Notebook w/ Intel i5 $429.99 AC @ Dell Small Business

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-laptops-and-notebooks/n...

use coupon code: INSPSAVEBIG

• 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3MB Cache, up to 3.10 GHz)
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English
  • Memory 8GB, 2400MHz, DDR4
  • Hard Drive 256GB Solid State Drive
  • 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display, Non-touch

More deals in the official Dell Small Business coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, I've been looking for a low/mid range laptop! Combine this with cash back. Some sites have 13.5% back for a total of $371.94 - credit card rewards.

Great deal if you really need a laptop now, but if you can hold out for the end of the year, you'll start seeing Intel's Gen 8 processors.

rated:
I bought this on Friday. I need to make a mental note not to use a Capital One credit card for large online purchases in the future because it usually flags it as fraudulent. Even though I marked it as okay from their email immediately, it took another 2 days before Dell tried again and finally went through. I was a little worried because I used Ebates cashback for 10% (was a little reluctant to use TCB for 13.5% because it did not report normally for my last purchase) and got the ebates confirmation of $43 cashback within 5 hours, even with the payment problem. Also TCB's link for this exact deal does not let you apply the INSPSAVEBIG because they auto-apply a $50 coupon so I could not figure out how to get it for $429.99. Less risky to use Ebates link and get the all-but-guaranteed 10%.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017