• filter:

Daily Steals: Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB 4G LTE Smartphone (GSM & Verizon Unlocked) $239.99 Shipped (Exclusive)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Daily Steals  has Today Only! the Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB 4G LTE Smartphone (GSM & Verizon Unlocked) on sale for $239.99 after using FatWallet's Exclusive Coupon Code "FWALLETS7 " with Free Shipping!   

The Samsung Galaxy S7 improve upon the design of their respective predecessors with durable, water-resistant bodies that protect all of the powerful hardware inside. Each smartphone pairs a Quad HD display and quad-core processor with a beautiful design that makes it all the more fun to use.

• STUNNING DISPLAY

• Watching movies or playing games on each smartphone’s brilliant screen is immersive enough to almost make it feel like you’re there. The display’s Quad HD resolution boasts four times as many pixels as a 720p HDTV, bringing an unprecedented level of detail and picture quality to the palm of your hand.

• WATER-RESISTANT DESIGN

• Should these smartphones ever fall into a rain puddle or get splashed next to the pool, there’s no need to put them in a bowl of rice overnight to prevent permanent damage. Each phone’s water-resistant design allows to get dunked into water and emerge perfectly intact & ready to use.

• ONE MILLION APPS IN YOUR POCKET

• All the latest games, tools, and social-media networks are never more than a tap away thanks to the Google Play store, which is home to more than a million free and paid apps that let you customize your phone to suit your digital lifestyle.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Sep. 24, 2017 @ 4:18am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
ahahaha.... they still have not updated these.. checkout the forums... the Samsung unlocked phones are a waste of money.. they dont support them dont update them and could care less about their customer base.. run run fast and far from these. This is why I will never own another Samsung device..

rated:

rated:
gimper25 said:   ahahaha.... they still have not updated these.. checkout the forums... the Samsung unlocked phones are a waste of money.. they dont support them dont update them and could care less about their customer base.. run run fast and far from these. This is why I will never own another Samsung device..
  i think it has to do with android and the fact that the hardware makers don't have a lot of influence on future versions, it's the wild west

rated:
skh12 said:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/162494443296?chn=ps&dispItem=1
  I see $350 for a 32GB S7 in black at that link, so $240 is a pretty darn good deal. 

rated:
gimper25 said:   ahahaha.... they still have not updated these.. checkout the forums... the Samsung unlocked phones are a waste of money.. they dont support them dont update them and could care less about their customer base.. run run fast and far from these. This is why I will never own another Samsung device..

Can someone please clarify this? The model referenced in OP's post is SMG930VZKA which is Verizon's right? That being said, Verizon is the one responsible as the gate keeper for OS updates and security patches. This is NOT the 100% unlocked model, correct?

Verizon does pretty good job with updates. I've Verizon S5 and I still regularly gets security patches for Android 6.0.1. Granted, they're a bit slow due to the network testing, but, overall, they're quite dependable and do appease the customers with consistent update schedule. It's understandable that Google/Carriers will only promise 2-years update cycle for full OS update.

I'm pretty sure that the S7 most likely will get Oreo somewhere down the road as the latest full OS update...probably January 2018. 

rated:
I think you need to do a lot more reading on the subject.. it is Samsung that is the problem here.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017