• filter:

Six Flags season Pass on Sale Labor Day Weekend (up to 75% off)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Six Flags as slashed prices on season passes if you purchase them over Labor Day weekend.
These season passes allow you entrance into the park for the rest of 2017 as well as the entire year of 2018.
Some of the additional benefits (depends on location)may include access to other theme parks as well as free or discounted parking.

• Unlimited Visits in 2017 + 2018 (Season Passes only)
  • Free Parking in 2017 + 2018 (for every visit; usually $25/visit)
  • Free Upgrade to Gold Level
  • Free Hurricane Harbor All Season (free upgrade to a Two-Park Combo Pass)
  • One-Time Skip the Line Pass (select days)
  • Bonus Holiday in Park Ticket (bring a friend or loved one during a holiday event)
  • Free Digital Ride or Character Photo
  • Bonus: 20% Shopping Discount (gifts and candy until Dec 2018)
  • Bonus: All Regular Benefits are included

This deal runs through September 4.
Prices (and overall discounts) vary by location.
Here are a few of the example prices they are offering right now.:
Six Flags-Maryland season pass for $51.99
Six Flags-Georgia season pass for $53.99
Six Flags- Sr. Louis season pass for $53.99
Six Flags- New England season pass for $53.99
Six Flags Texas- season pass for $63.99

https://www.sixflags.com/ 

Member Summary

Six Flags (18.17kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FYI, Just got this from Six Flags. Hope it helps someone.

"Thank you for contacting us regarding the processing of your s... (more)

KraziJoe (Sep. 06, 2017 @ 10:51a) |

You need to buy 4 or more season passes now to get the upgrade to gold.  Basic meal deal went up $10.

jbserra (Sep. 06, 2017 @ 11:38a) |

Yes you have to activate at the park.

Each park has a different price for the pass but they are valid systemwide (except ... (more)

seawolf21 (Sep. 06, 2017 @ 2:30p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just to let you know, the price of a 1 day ticket nowdays is $74 for chicago six flags

rated:
kthejoker20 said:   Just to let you know, the price of a 1 day ticket nowdays is $74 for chicago six flags
  $68 here in GA.  I have a membership that's $5 a month.  Even though we haven't gone this year the membership is still cheaper than a 1 day ticket.

rated:
What is the point of membership?

rated:
mysteryAgain said:   What is the point of membership?
  You spread the cost over 12 months, same benefits.

rated:
In for 3 in New England. Going once covers the price! If you go 2 or more times, get the food add on. It's worth it.

rated:
KraziJoe said:   

So just buying a season pass isn't enough? In addition, we need to purchase the membership?

rated:
mysteryAgain said:   
KraziJoe said:   

So just buying a season pass isn't enough? In addition, we need to purchase the membership?

No...A season pass you pay it all upfront and membership you spread it out. Also, Memberships go on and on until you cancel it while a season pass ends at the end of the season. 

rated:
Cool deal. but the only serious problem is having to drive there - 1 hour, 2-3 hours with traffic.  That's a major deal breaker as we all know people are lazy and almost never take advantage of season passes, not even gym memberships.
 It's like someone planning to go to the gym everyday; it almost never happens unless it's within a reasonable distance without traffic.  The traffic and the roads kills it for me.  

Thank you for posting.  I'll think about it.  

rated:
KraziJoe said:   
mysteryAgain said:   
KraziJoe said:   

No...A season pass you pay it all upfront and membership you spread it out. Also, Memberships go on and on until you cancel it while a season pass ends at the end of the season. 

Correct on the membership.  It also locks in the price you pay for the life of the membership.

rated:
pjrxj said:   
KraziJoe said:   
mysteryAgain said:   
KraziJoe said:   

Correct on the membership.  It also locks in the price you pay for the life of the membership.

Where do you see that at? What's to keep them from increasing the membership price?

That's a good deal if true. You could keep a membership for 20+ years and let inflation eat away the monthly cost.

rated:
No one pays $74 for one day entry at Six Flags GA unless they don't know how to G00gle for six flags coupon codes. For example, the Coke code brings it down to $54.

rated:
unemployablex said:   Cool deal. but the only serious problem is having to drive there - 1 hour, 2-3 hours with traffic.  That's a major deal breaker as we all know people are lazy and almost never take advantage of season passes, not even gym memberships.
 It's like someone planning to go to the gym everyday; it almost never happens unless it's within a reasonable distance without traffic.  The traffic and the roads kills it for me.  

Thank you for posting.  I'll think about it.  

The misery of a one-day ticket is in order to make the most of it, you go early in the day (traffic), run around all over the park all day long (tiring), and drive home at closing (more traffic, more tiring).
The beauty of a season pass is you go mid-morning (no traffic), concentrate on one section of the park (less tiring, more fun), and head on home before the exodus traffic, or before it gets too tiring. Hit another section of the park another day.
With free parking every time, it's a no-brainer.

rated:
VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT 

VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT 

THIS IS APPLICABLE TO THE LOS ANGELES PASS. IT PROBABLY APPLIES TO ALL.  YOU SHOULD FIND OUT, IT COULD COST YOU ALOT

I read as much as iI could and saw this:

PLEASE NOTE: To receive this incredible offer you must buy during our Flash Sale. To get the free upgrade to Gold level, free parking, free Hurricane Harbor and free bonus Holiday in the Park ticket you must pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by October 31, 2017. 

PLEASE NOTE: To receive this incredible offer you must buy during our Flash Sale. To get the free upgrade to Gold level, free parking, free Hurricane Harbor and free bonus Holiday in the Park ticket you must pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by October 31, 2017.

BE SURE TO GO THERE BY OCTOBER 31 AND pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park,

rated:
icecow said:   VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT 
[snip]
BE SURE TO GO THERE BY OCTOBER 31 AND pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park,

I did notice this beforehand, but thank you for specifically mentioning this icecow for anyone that might have missed it. If I had purchased the season pass but missed this tidbit I would have been kicking myself all through 2018... the parking fee is so ridiculous I probably wouldn't have used the pass and taken the loss... or maybe only used it once...

And as an addendum, the way they worded it isn't so great - they should have stated "on or before Oct 31st". I called and spoke to a CS rep who confirmed that if you actually go on Halloween with your voucher to pick up the season pass you will be ok and will receive all the perks. "By Oct. 31st" wasn't clear enough for me to gamble with it. Since I already had them on the phone I also definitely made sure that the parking will be free the first time i.e. as long as you're there on or before Oct. 31st the voucher that gets you a season pass will cover the $25 parking fee - that would have sucked and I figured they wouldn't do it that way but I wasn't going to assume anything regarding this deal.

My original plan was to go on Halloween (Great Adventure / Jersey / open 5:00pm to 11:00pm) to pick up my season pass. Although I still plan to go on that date I just found out that I'm off this Monday / Labor Day and the park is open all day (10:30am to 9:00pm) plus the weather is supposed to be gorgeous so I'll be going then as well and will naturally pick up my pass at that point. Biometric or photo - we'll see...

If anyone else is actually going to be there Monday shoot my a PM and we can link up; if it's enough of us we can all wear FW Black Friday shirts and totally dork up the park   lol

rated:
Hold on, Combo Season pass 2018 for $66.99 says (from the purchase page, not from the OP post)
"- free park visits till the end of 2017".
"- free parking for the rest of 2017 and 2018"

So the park visits are free only till the end of this year?... 2018 not included? Did I get it right? 

rated:
NOT ALL PASSES ARE VALID AT HURRICANE HARBOURS.

rated:
icecow said:   VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT

Too much caffeine?
You need to stop jumping at shadows!

rated:
ManuFact said:   
"By Oct. 31st" does mean "on or before Oct 31st". Otherwise it would be "before Oct 31st".

rated:
in for 7, good find

rated:
pjrxj said:   
kthejoker20 said:   Just to let you know, the price of a 1 day ticket nowdays is $74 for chicago six flags
  $68 here in GA.  I have a membership that's $5 a month.  Even though we haven't gone this year the membership is still cheaper than a 1 day ticket.

Just let me know next time and I'll sell you as many 75% off passes as you like as long as you never go ...

rated:
Since you have to pickup by 10/31 to get the upgrades, which includes the free parking, do you have to pay to park the day you go pick them up?

rated:
Raistlin said:   Since you have to pickup by 10/31 to get the upgrades, which includes the free parking, do you have to pay to park the day you go pick them up?
  Just show them the order confirmation printout at the parking booth and they will let you in without charge. 

rated:
By the way they have extended this offer again, says there is another 10 hours to claim.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   
Raistlin said:   Since you have to pickup by 10/31 to get the upgrades, which includes the free parking, do you have to pay to park the day you go pick them up?
  Just so them the order confirmation printout at the parking booth and they will let you in without charge. 

Very good thanks.

I also took advantage of the deluxe food offer for me and the wife, we can share the food with the kids and it includes two free drink bottles.  This will take about four trips to become worth it, but after spending $39 just on lunch at Hershey Park recently I think it will work out.  Since I am a new to the meal plan it is offered for the rest of 2017 as well.

So after one trip it is worth it for the two adults, then after two trips its worth it for the kids and then 3 or 4 will be good for the food.  I live about 45 minutes away from my Six Flags, so we can pickup and go at a moments notice if we like.

rated:
icecow said:   VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT 

THIS IS APPLICABLE TO THE LOS ANGELES PASS. IT PROBABLY APPLIES TO ALL.  YOU SHOULD FIND OUT, IT COULD COST YOU ALOT

I read as much as iI could and saw this:

Yup, wife and I are kicking ourselves in the ass right now. What's worse is ours is Oct 6, 2017...

rated:
^^^ If you can't make even one trip before Oct 6, why are you even buying season passes?

rated:
ocean935 said:   ^^^ If you can't make even one trip before Oct 6, why are you even buying season passes?
  Because it's a 3 hour drive and son is away at school (college) already and our weekends are already jammed with birthdays etc.We go in the summer when the boy is not in school and make a weekend of it. We will probably get down, well, we will have to, just a pain in the arse to do. WIsh they extended it through the end of the month because we thought about getting down there for their Halloween theme. 

rated:
Wait, so I won't get the passes in the mail? I actually have to go to the park to pick up ? Why did it let me pick shipping method? I'm confused.

rated:
In the past you get a generic "pass" that you take in and they take your picture and print onto a hard plastic card.

rated:
Stubtify said:   In the past you get a generic "pass" that you take in and they take your picture and print onto a hard plastic card.
  Now you get a paper copy (either "print at home" or that is what they mail you).   You bring that paper with you (one per pass) when you go the first visit.   You can show that paper at the parking lot to get your free parking on the first visit.   When you go to the park entrance, the worker scans your pass and has you register your fingerprint.  He/she then writes your name on the back of a generic looking pass (no photo any longer) and gives it to you for future use.
When you get home from your visit, you register that pass to your e-mail account and get the bonuses added to your account (free parking, guest passes, etc.).

rated:
By the way, while this deal is dead, the new price is only about $3 more, so you can still get a very good deal.

rated:
FYI, Just got this from Six Flags. Hope it helps someone.

"Thank you for contacting us regarding the processing of your season pass vouchers.
If it is that your family is unable to visit the park to have their vouchers processed, one person can visit the park and process all the vouchers.
On their first visit to the park, they will have their fingers scanned at the main gate."

rated:
leonc said:   By the way, while this deal is dead, the new price is only about $3 more, so you can still get a very good deal.
  You need to buy 4 or more season passes now to get the upgrade to gold.  Basic meal deal went up $10.

rated:
wakeuprich said:   Wait, so I won't get the passes in the mail? I actually have to go to the park to pick up ? Why did it let me pick shipping method? I'm confused.
 Yes you have to activate at the park.

Each park has a different price for the pass but they are valid systemwide (except for Hurricane Harbours).  For example, the price for the pass at La Ronde up in Montreal was very cheap last year due to foreign currency rate.  They didn't want people arbitraging these price differences by making you activate in "home" park you purchased for. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017