• filter:

Ironmaster Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 75 lb set with Stand $499

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
These dumbbells are a lot nicer than the Bowflex ones often mentioned here. 

http://www.ironmaster.com/products/quick-lock-adjustable-dumbbel...

Use coupon code labor2017 in the cart when checking out. 

Regular price is $589.

Deal expires on 9/7/2017

You must build a custom package with the 75 lb Quick-Lock Dumbbells individually in the cart for the discount to apply. Coupon will not apply to pre-configured packages.

Member Summary

ironmaster (18.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Poor design makes changing weights time consuming. Watch their video.  Power blocks are quicker.

rated:
Powerblocks are quicker to change the weight loads, but many (including me) prefer the more traditional dumbbell feel that the Ironmaster provides. The design of power blocks will limit your ability to do some dumbbell exercises such as pull overs and weighted dips. For this reason, I prefer the Ironmasters.

Plus changing the weight loads is still feasible in between sets, so I don't find the design a hinderance at all. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017