• filter:

Buy a $150 Best Buy Gift Card & get a bonus $15 eBay Code - Via Email at ebay.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You can buy eBay gift cards in Best Buy with the Best Buy gift cert. So, it's also effectively a get a $15 eBay gift card for $150 in eBay gift cards.

rated:
JamesTKirk said:   You can buy eBay gift cards in Best Buy with the Best Buy gift cert. So, it's also effectively a get a $15 eBay gift card for $150 in eBay gift cards.
Confused since the link is to eBay so how do you get the deal in store?
Are you saying that you can use BB gift cards you already have to purchase another $150 BB gc in store and get the extra eBay cert $15 by mail?? or did I misread?

rated:
brusbrother said:   
JamesTKirk said:   You can buy eBay gift cards in Best Buy with the Best Buy gift cert. So, it's also effectively a get a $15 eBay gift card for $150 in eBay gift cards.
Are you saying that you can use BB gift cards you already have to purchase another $150 BB gc in store and get the extra eBay cert $15 by mail?? or did I misread?

I believe he is saying that you can get $165 in eBay gift cards for $150.  

rated:
69ragtop said:   
brusbrother said:   

I believe he is saying that you can get $165 in eBay gift cards for $150.  

I really don't shop much if at all at BB but I have a bunch of BB gcs from various trade in promos.
So how can I convert my $150 BB gc into $165 worth of eBay cards either in store or online??
Or do I need to buy new BB gcs on line to qualify for the eBay deal of +$15?
Alternatively, can I actually buy eBay gc in store using BB gc??

rated:
Meh... Just had a $100 for $85, but it sold out in 3 hours. Ignore this lesser offer and maybe will see some better ones.

rated:
Anyone receive their eBay gift card yet? I received the Best Buy gift card already but no eBay one.

rated:
brusbrother said:   
Alternatively, can I actually buy eBay gc in store using BB gc??

Yes, that's what I was saying. If you can find the eBay ones. I haven't had any trouble recently.

rated:
What would you buy on eBay with $165?

rated:
hitech6 said:   What would you buy on eBay with $165?
You can buy other gift cards from BBY. I bought a gas gift card along with eBay gift card. I see a lot of restaurant gift cards as well.
From eBay, you may find a lot of things that you can hardly find locally and/or cheaply.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017