Bosch GLM 10 35' Compact Laser Measure - $20.00 @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Bosch GLM 10 35' Compact Laser Measure - $20.00 @ Amazon

4.7/5 stars with 189 reviews

3C's shows this is Amazon 's lowest price.

• Simple one-button operation – press button once to begin measuring
  • Real-time measurement mode – walk-off measurements from the wall and other surfaces
  • Measures up to 35 feet and accurate to 1/8-inch
  • Class IIa laser product, <1mW power output
  • Battery: (2) AAA Batteries
  • Operating Temperature: 14-degrees F / -10-degrees C ~ 104-degrees F / 40-degrees C
  • 4" x 0.9" x  1.4" ; 0.2 Lbs.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This thing is surprisingly accurate, even when there are obstructions around your laser Target (i.e., stuff hanging on walls).

rated:
We used several different versions of this at my office - where we were expected to create accurate drawings - and we were very pleased. The one item I will caution you on - and it is not limited to only this brand - is that if you are measuring to a surface that is significantly glossy - some type of physics kicks in where the laser will not error -- but will give an incorrect dimension - sometimes off my feet. What I typically do for one man measuring, especially if I have to measure to a mirror or to an outside corner - where I have nothing to shoot at - is I keep a pack of post-it-notes in my pocket. Off to buy one of these right now!!

rated:
Also - the one pictured is the GLM40 - the GLM10 is the one (their most basic) that is currently on sale.

rated:
These things are not absolutely accurate. I used them for crown moulding and I can assure you they are not accurate for that job. You still need to use the tape. For rough measurements like to get the dimension of a room. They are good

rated:
Just an FYI these things are the bomb indoors I have the GLM20 and GLM50. They are not designed to work outdoors, they can, but conditions need to be near perfect.

rated:
Thank you! This should be good enough for general and non-professional use!

rated:
In for one. I always need a helper to use a regular tape measure. I figure this would be useful for crown molding diy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017