• filter:

Manfrotto 190Go! 4-Section Aluminum Tripod Kit with Center Ball Head, 61.4" Max - $159.88 FS @ Adorama

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Manfrotto 190Go! 4-Section Aluminum Tripod Kit with Center Ball Head, 61.4" Max (MK190GOA4B-BHUS) - $159.88 FS @ Adorama

Looks like this matches the sale price from around this time last year

4.5/5 stars with 52 reviews

Includes 496RC2 Compact Ball Head ($80+)

• 90 Degree Center Column
  • 4 Leg Sections
  • Twist Locks
  • Easy Link Attachment
  • Compact Size
  • Leg Angle Selectors

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
skh12 said:   https://www.amazon.com/Manfrotto-MT190GOA4TD-Aluminum-Section-Tripod/dp/B00VIJRJCE?th=1
  While I could understand this being the better deal at $0.88 less than what I posted, I think tax kills it for most people.

Looks like B&H has it for $159.00 too.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1128583-REG/manfrotto_mt1...

After looking at it again, the deal at Adorama is better because it includes the ball head attachment.

rated:
Ouch.. $160.

I rather buy 1 or 2 lens and a cheap tripod for that price.. but that's just me.

rated:
KayK said:   Ouch.. $160.

I rather buy 1 or 2 lens and a cheap tripod for that price.. but that's just me.

I'm not going to put a $5K+ body, lens and flash combo on a $50 tripod. Also, you'd be lucky to get two UV filters for a good lens for $150.

rated:
The $159.88 price does not include the ball head. The price with ball head included is $199.88.

rated:
KayK said:   Ouch.. $160.

Good luck 

rated:
Would you reccomend this tripod for travel? Looking to capture scenic & mildly remote nature shots but I need to pack light.
Thanks!

rated:
Need a tripod as entry user. Mainly using with my canon 6d and 70-200mm. Good enough??

rated:
starchpoodle said:   The $159.88 price does not include the ball head. The price with ball head included is $199.88.
  I just double checked and it is still $160 and does come with the ball head. I attached a picture.

Make sure your link has this looks like this - https://www.adorama.com/bgmk19ga4bbh.html?emailprice=t , the "emailprice=t" part is what makes it the lower price. It's a special link from their sale emails.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017