• filter:

ASUS AC1750 Wireless Dual Band (5GHz + 2.4GHz) Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (RT-AC66U) - $79.99 FS @ Amazon - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ASUS AC1750 Wireless Dual Band (5GHz + 2.4GHz) Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (RT-AC66U) - $79.99 FS @ Amazon - DotD

4.2/5 stars with 6,651 reviews

CNet Review
PC Mag Review

• 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you concurrent dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.75Gbps
  • ASUS AiCloud service: Access, stream, share, sync – all on the go with unlimited storage expansion!
  • Gigabit Ethernet ports for the fastest, most reliable internet performance, AiRadar optimizes wireless coverage with detachable antennas
  • ASUSWRT dashboard UI for 3 steps easy setup, signal monitoring, and network application control, Download Master for wireless data storage and access to your router-connected USB storage devices
  • File sharing, printer sharing, and 3G sharing via two multi-functional built-in USB ports

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Excellent router. It's the one I use at home. Great range, no disconnects and the only time I have to reboot is when the firmware is updated -which occurs a couple times a year. Yes, there are faster routers out there with more cores, but this one is excellent and unless you have AC3200 adapters on your wireless products (unlikely) you're not going to see any differences.

rated:
ViveLeRoi said:   Excellent router. It's the one I use at home. Great range, no disconnects and the only time I have to reboot is when the firmware is updated -which occurs a couple times a year. Yes, there are faster routers out there with more cores, but this one is excellent and unless you have AC3200 adapters on your wireless products (unlikely) you're not going to see any differences.
I have Charter/Spectrum and get about 120mb down through ethernet.  Will this router give me the same speed over WiFi?  The router I have now, it's about 5 years old, gets about 67 down.    

rated:
Oh boy, that was quick. it's $99 now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017