• filter:

Amazon Solid Mahogany 23 Inch Concert Uke With Free Online Course 8 Packs Beginner Starter Kit $32.99 FS

  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
just got the email as well. what email address are folks sending paypal payments to? its a decent uke. will certainly... (more)

franyacid (Sep. 11, 2017 @ 9:37a) |

They asked me to use yulan05272002 [ at ] aliyun [ dot ] com (obfuscation mine) - seems kind of shady I haven't sent th... (more)

TeraHz (Sep. 11, 2017 @ 10:16a) |

My ukelele arrived on Friday and I received the email on Sunday night, although in the email I received they offered eit... (more)

tanylove (Sep. 11, 2017 @ 1:55p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for posting.  Looks like can be made even sweeter by combining the 40% and 20% codes on the item's page - came out to $21.99 for me!
Save 40% each on 23 Acoustic Ukulele offered by aklotm when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code KAJTEQWH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 20% each on 23 Acoustic Ukulele offered by aklotm when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code BHLUDZ3Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)


 

rated:
Using both codes worked for me too.

rated:
Thanks to both of you! came out to 21.99!

rated:
I never knew I needed a Ukulele, but I guess I'll have one now.
It's posts like this that get me wondering if Fatwallet saves me money or causes me to spend more...

rated:
nomonies said:   I never knew I needed a Ukulele, but I guess I'll have one now.
It's posts like this that get me wondering if Fatwallet saves me money or causes me to spend more...

  Skinnywallet

rated:
ralpho said:   Thanks for posting.  Looks like can be made even sweeter by combining the 40% and 20% codes on the item's page - came out to $21.99 for me!
Save 40% each on 23 Acoustic Ukulele offered by aklotm when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code KAJTEQWH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 20% each on 23 Acoustic Ukulele offered by aklotm when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code BHLUDZ3Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)


  I also saw a 15% off code in addition to the above 40% and 20% codes.  After "redeeming" all three, and applying code " EEH8FBOX ", It became free and shipped free!  We'll see if it gets canceled.
Order Summary
Item(s)
Subtotal:$54.99
Shipping & Handling:$7.43
Free Shipping -7.43
Promotion applied -11.00
Promotion applied -22.00
Promotion applied -21.99  
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected :$0.00  
Grand Total: $0.00

rated:
Starting a pool...how long before orders are cancelled?

rated:
Using all three codes came to $0.00
Is that really going to be?
OP should change title to reflect latest price.

rated:
therugsucker said:   Using all three codes came to $0.00
Is that really going to be?
OP should change title to reflect latest price.

  OP should delete this post now before an SDer finds it and we all get cancellations after the avalanche of orders

rated:
I snuck in another order at $0 but looks like it's not accepting the code any more. I think they caught on.

rated:
Cool, I bet I'm better than Brother Iz in 1 week

rated:
In for one for $0.00.  Now waiting to see if it arrives....and then deciding which "lucky" relative gets a ukelele they didn't know they wanted for Christmas! 

rated:
yardleyrod said:   Thanks to both of you! came out to 21.99!
  Went for that option. Will probably still be cancelled. Guess I don't care

rated:
BloatedElvis said:   
yardleyrod said:   Thanks to both of you! came out to 21.99!
  Went for that option. Will probably still be cancelled. Guess I don't care

  I hope you get it! If anyone deserves a Ukulele, it's BloatedElvis.

rated:
nomonies said:   
BloatedElvis said:   
yardleyrod said:   Thanks to both of you! came out to 21.99!
  Went for that option. Will probably still be cancelled. Guess I don't care

  I hope you get it! If anyone deserves a Ukulele, it's BloatedElvis.

  If it gets cancelled will just stick to the harp 

rated:
Good one, let's see if it get here...

rated:
Worth a try for free.
still waiting to see if my .01 Hanes order ever comes. 

rated:
Seems to be dead now.

rated:
itz ded. :-/

rated:
I took a hedging strategy and paid $8 for one-day shipping.

It shipped.

Anyone else give this a shot or did you all buy a "free ukelele" lottery ticket?

rated:
orthros said:   I took a hedging strategy and paid $8 for one-day shipping.

It shipped.

Anyone else give this a shot or did you all buy a "free ukelele" lottery ticket?

  That's a great idea. Unfortunately I'm seeing 1 day shipping at $24.46 (possibly because I am not a prime member?)

rated:
orthros said:   I took a hedging strategy and paid $8 for one-day shipping.

It shipped.

Anyone else give this a shot or did you all buy a "free ukelele" lottery ticket?


I contemplated this after I placed my order, but it was dead a minute later. It says "shipping now" at the moment. Guess we will see.

rated:
My guess is that these will ship if prime since it's a 3rd party seller and not Amazon itself selling. Hard to stop the Amazon logistics train when they have to get these out the door quickly to meet their two day shipping. Amazon often takes a "too bad" approach to 3rd party sellers who make price mistakes.

rated:
Dang, I had a topic alert set for months listing "ukulele," but this post just said you "uke." I missed out.

rated:
Dead

rated:
Just got shipping notification

rated:
I did the same figuring they would ship it out quickly.
I already got the shipped email.

Thanks OP!

Kind of feel bad for the seller though.  Hopefully it was a mistake on Amazon's end and they will reimburse them...

rated:
lynnt1 said:   I did the same figuring they would ship it out quickly.
I already got the shipped email.

Thanks OP!

Kind of feel bad for the seller though.  Hopefully it was a mistake on Amazon's end and they will reimburse them...


It was the seller'a fault. He created his coupon codes incorrectly which allowed them to stack. Potentially fairly expensive lesson, as he not only lost his inventory but also gets charged for each fulfillment which was probably around $10 per unit. Guessing his landed cost at Amazon was in the neighborhood of $30 per unit, so yeah -- this was likely very expensive for the seller. It's too bad, but Amazon is a difficult environment for sellers.

rated:
lynnt1 said:   I did the same figuring they would ship it out quickly.
I already got the shipped email.

Thanks OP!

Kind of feel bad for the seller though.  Hopefully it was a mistake on Amazon 's end and they will reimburse them...

  Aww...now.I feel bad for the seller too.  Didn't mean to make a "little guy" take a loss.  Maybe the orders will be cancelled. 

rated:
thanks OP.
i didnt expect this to ship, but it did.
We ordered the 23 inch concert, right? w/o a pre-amp.
Now if you click on the link, it shows a 21 inch electric soprano.

i guess I dont care much which it is. It will be fun either way and it was free.
I also feel bad for the seller now. maybe even enough to send him some money.

rated:
Just got this email from the seller:

Hello dear friend,
Good day!
Friend,many thanks for you purchased AKLOT ukulele.
I am the customer service of AKLOT store.
Dear friend,because my wrong operation caused the promotion code being combined together by our customer. which leads to our sales summary nearly zero,and our loss over than 30000 dollars.
Friend,I am really sorry but could you kindly return this ukulele?
And for expressing our gratitude,we will offer you a 40% discount for this uke,you can contact us to get the promotion code after you return it.
Do you think it's OK?
And we will sell more new design ukulele in future,you can contact us to get a special code if you are interested in them.
We really really need your help,Or I have to pay this 30000 dollars by myself and another colleague who manage this store.
We also contact Amazon to help us deal with this problem already,but we promised we will try our best to contact you and cooperate with your request.
Many thanks for your kindness in advance!
Waiting for your kind reply and really really sorry for all these trouble we brought to you.
Kind regards
Yours
AKLOT Customer Serivce

rated:
I paid $32.99, shipped before I saw the other codes:
----------------------------------------------
Hi friend
Great news! Your AKLOT ukulele now is on its way to you.
Here are some tips for your ukulele. We would like you to have the information ready in hand even before receiving your shipment.

For AKLOT ukulele:
1.The ukulele is solid Mahogany top. Please watch out the extreme humidity condition to avoid crack.
2.As for the string, it will keep in tune after the string “break in “ or settle down. 

For the accessory:
1.The online video are can be watched only on our official website, address is as the gift card shown
2.The instruction booklet is for beginner, professional player may not inapplicable

Love music, love to share, your sharing will help all other music lovers, also the best recognition for AKLOT.
 

rated:
RADa5AURU5 said:   Just got this email from the seller:

Hello dear friend,
Good day!
Friend,many thanks for you purchased AKLOT ukulele.
I am the customer service of AKLOT store.
Dear friend,because my wrong operation caused the promotion code being combined together by our customer. which leads to our sales summary nearly zero,and our loss over than 30000 dollars.
Friend,I am really sorry but could you kindly return this ukulele?
And for expressing our gratitude,we will offer you a 40% discount for this uke,you can contact us to get the promotion code after you return it.
Do you think it's OK?
And we will sell more new design ukulele in future,you can contact us to get a special code if you are interested in them.
We really really need your help,Or I have to pay this 30000 dollars by myself and another colleague who manage this store.
We also contact Amazon to help us deal with this problem already,but we promised we will try our best to contact you and cooperate with your request.
Many thanks for your kindness in advance!
Waiting for your kind reply and really really sorry for all these trouble we brought to you.
Kind regards
Yours
AKLOT Customer Serivce

Tough lesson for them. 

rated:
Is it really possible that they sold ~1000 ukeleles? That sounds like a big inventory. If you used only 1 coupon at 40% the price is ~$32 and they probably still make money on that so losing $30k sounds a bit high...

Either way, I offered to send them $30 so that we don't waste time with returns and pay return shipping and what not. Let's see what they say.

rated:
TeraHz said:   Is it really possible that they sold ~1000 ukeleles? That sounds like a big inventory. If you used only 1 coupon at 40% the price is ~$32 and they probably still make money on that so losing $30k sounds a bit high...

Either way, I offered to send them $30 so that we don't waste time with returns and pay return shipping and what not. Let's see what they say.

  Did you get one shipped for free after coupon , then ?

I'm also a bit dubious of their numbers, Clearly they screwed up - but I'm not paying return shipping. They ought to work with Amazon to halt deliveries.
 

rated:
BloatedElvis said:   
TeraHz said:   Is it really possible that they sold ~1000 ukeleles? That sounds like a big inventory. If you used only 1 coupon at 40% the price is ~$32 and they probably still make money on that so losing $30k sounds a bit high...

Either way, I offered to send them $30 so that we don't waste time with returns and pay return shipping and what not. Let's see what they say.

  Did you get one shipped for free after coupon , then ?

I'm also a bit dubious of their numbers, Clearly they screwed up - but I'm not paying return shipping. They ought to work with Amazon to halt deliveries.

 Yes, I got one shipped for free last night and they send me the same email as RADa5AURU5 early AM. 

rated:
Refusing delivery returns to sender.

rated:
I paid $10 for mine after applying two of the coupons. I also received the email. Tracking shows that it left for USPS at 1AM last night but has not been accepted by the PO yet. It looks like they may have gotten the truck to turn around.

If I do receive it I'm not sending it back. I'll offer to paypal him the difference.

Skipping 22 Messages...
rated:
My ukelele arrived on Friday and I received the email on Sunday night, although in the email I received they offered either return or that I might pay 50%. Seems some of us got slightly different emails, so I'm not sure what to think. I'm still deciding whether to return it or send them money. It is quite a nice instrument and package, but part of me is wondering if my fingers will ever get strong enough to hit the chord positions with ease.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017