• filter:

$50 ExxonMobil Gas Gift Card For Only $46!! - FREE Mail Delivery by svm at ebay.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This seller never ships the gift cards. Buyer beware.

rated:
ALWAYS RECEIVED GIFT CARDS FROM SVM.

At least 10 separate orders over the years.

rated:
SVM is so far a reliable seller for me.

rated:
hi_adam said:   This seller never ships the gift cards. Buyer beware.
  How many orders have you made with them?

rated:
15+ orders for me, each arrived on time and as ordered. Saves me a few $$$. Thanks OP.

rated:
I've been ordering from them for years. They never have shipping info but I always get them.

rated:
tonyhnyriffic said:   I've been ordering from them for years. They never have shipping info but I always get them.
  same here

rated:
Good deal.

rated:
When you purchase fuel at the pump, it is charged as cash pricing and not credit. This is an 8% savings. Even if your credit card gives you 5% savings, they marked up the credit pricing at some pumps.
With SVM, I bought BP, Exxon, Shell and Sunoco gift cards. I've never had any issues with them.

rated:
thanks op

rated:
RE: When you purchase fuel at the pump, it is charged as cash pricing and not credit.

If only that were true at all locations

rated:
Some places charge 10 to 20 cents per gallon less then advertised when using these cards, not sure why but I try
to go back to those places to refill.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017