• filter:

Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Knife and Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition - $39.95 FS @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Knife and Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition - $39.95 FS @ Amazon 

4.6/5 stars with 1,636 reviews

• An adjustable sharpening guide to produce precise edge bevels from 15° to 30°
  • Premium flexible abrasive belts to deliver a strong, long lasting razor-sharp edge
  • A variable speed motor to handle every sharpening task, from grinding to honing
  • WHAT'S IN THE BOX: (1) Ken Onion Edition Knife & Tool Sharpener, (1) P120 Extra-Coarse Belt, (1) X65 Coarse Abrasive Belt, (1) X22 Medium Abrasive Belt, (1) X4 Fine Abrasive Belt, (1) 6000 Extra-Fine Abrasive Belt, (1) Quick Start Guide, (1) User's Guide
  • The ¾" x 12" premium, flexible engineered abrasive belts* sharpen virtually any shape or type of knife blade and uses a precision sharpening guide to ensure that you get a consistent angle every time
  • Motor: 120VAC / 1.5 Amp, Duty Cycle: 1 hr continous

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
#1 best seller

rated:
If it ships incredible seal.  Ordered 3 more last light.  Nice not having to change belts at this price and keep some for kitchen others barn.  Unbeatable sharpener at this price.

rated:
CreveCoeur said:   If it ships incredible seal.  Ordered 3 more last light.  Nice not having to change belts at this price and keep some for kitchen others barn.  Unbeatable sharpener at this price.
  Is it that bad to change belts? Or different belts for different situations?

rated:
$104 now

rated:
Still $39.95

rated:
Dead...$101 now

rated:
Sleepthieves said:   
CreveCoeur said:   If it ships incredible seal.  Ordered 3 more last light.  Nice not having to change belts at this price and keep some for kitchen others barn.  Unbeatable sharpener at this price.
  Is it that bad to change belts? Or different belts for different situations?

I think it is only a minute or two.  Best to watch video review.  Honestly I ordered two 6 months ago at a super good deal of $80 each and they are still in box.  We are sort of preppers with a barn full of unopened packages we won't be able to open till retired, but can't resist buying more at that price. 
Some call it a sickness, but I feel more secure in durable/tangible goods then I do federal reserve notes.  Although Trump gives me hope, Hilary is still lurking in the shadows.

rated:
Now $127

rated:
We're writing to inform you that your order from Northern Tool + Equipment has been canceled because the price for the item(s) was not set correctly by the seller. In most cases, you pay for items when they are shipped to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

Please place your order again on Amazon at a later date. If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of this order, please contact seller.

Sellers on Amazon strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We've included your canceled order details below for reference.  

rated:
Dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017